Region 7 Seeding

stumpguy

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is true.  He transferred after the state duals.  My wife and I opened a boys home and adopted Dunning, Manson, Cleveland and Some kid at 160 from Christian Brothers.  We should have an outside shot at winning our region and maybe even state!

825560472[/snapback]

LOL, that is great... yeah I would say with that group you just might have an outside shot a the title.

What was that kids from Christian Brothers name anyway????

CLARSVILLEMAN,

THE FIRST TIME CHINETTI WRESTLED WALSH WAS AT KENWOOD. CHINETTI WAS PINNED IN I BELIEVE THE FIRST OR SECOND PERIOD. HE MAKES NO EXCUSES AND I TRY NOT TO FOR HIM, BUT IT WAS HIS FIRST MATCH BACK AFTER A SHOULDER INJURY THAT SOME SPECULATED ON THGIS SIGHT WOULD FINISH HIM FOR THE YEAR. THE SECOND TIME THEY MET WAS AT THE FT. CAMPBELL DUELS. THEY WRESTLED A SIX MINUTE WAR WITH CHINETTI COMING OUT ON TOP. THEY ARE CLOSELY MATCHED. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO PART THREE THIS WEEKEND.

COACH NEWMAN

CLARSVILLEMAN,

THE FIRST TIME CHINETTI WRESTLED WALSH WAS AT KENWOOD. CHINETTI WAS PINNED IN I BELIEVE THE FIRST OR SECOND PERIOD. HE MAKES NO EXCUSES AND I TRY NOT TO FOR HIM, BUT IT WAS HIS FIRST MATCH BACK AFTER A SHOULDER INJURY THAT SOME SPECULATED ON THGIS SIGHT WOULD FINISH HIM FOR THE YEAR. THE SECOND TIME THEY MET WAS AT THE FT. CAMPBELL DUELS. THEY WRESTLED A SIX MINUTE WAR WITH CHINETTI COMING OUT ON TOP. THEY ARE CLOSELY MATCHED. I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO PART THREE THIS WEEKEND.

COACH NEWMAN

825561352[/snapback]

I wasn't trying to get anyone upset. I know they both are good wrestlers. I just figured that since Chinnetti won the last time he got the number 2 seeding. I know they are close and the matches can go both ways.