Giles County Baseball

GCpitcher

You can really see that the reasoning skills of MCLefty is low.  People have a right to post their opinions...... When you bash my coach..... prepare for me to call you immature.  I guess I'm giving my opinion on how it is, so deal with it.  "Shut dat mouth".  Do that for me.  JD you're still input is still moronic.

P.S. You're not as cool as you're thinking. :lol:

Also I'm not the entire GC team.  If you find me to be immature, that's one thing, but why bash my entire team and coach?  That's what's immature.  One more thing- Shut dat mo-- well never mind you already know. thumb

825566050[/snapback]

Work on your English!!!! Furthermore how mature is it to get on here and say,"Coach I can't tell you who I am." Thats real mature.... Come on guy be real...that's the kind of stuff a Little League player would do. "Betcha can't guess who I am, Coach!!!!" Get a life!!!

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Triangles, man that is something I don't miss about baseball right there. Hey Giles Co. folk, what has happened to Derek Holt, I knew he was at Martin Methodist the last two years and now he isnt on their roster. Can anyone help me find out where he is. I know his senior year we faced him in Pulaski and he was throwing 90 plus in the 7th.

Well JH a.k.a. Hercules99, you agreed with my post the other day whan we talked about it, but now you try getting on my head, lol.

As for the "moron" dude, deal with it!!! Your coach is not living up to what all in GC has hoping for. You may not like it, but you will just have to get over it.

Triangles, man that is something I don't miss about baseball right there. Hey Giles Co. folk, what has happened to Derek Holt, I knew he was at Martin Methodist the last two years and now he isnt on their roster. Can anyone help me find out where he is. I know his senior year we faced him in Pulaski and he was throwing 90 plus in the 7th.

825567684[/snapback]

DerekHolt is not playing anymore i think he had a problem with his grades. He had a lot of talent.

I've stayed off here a few days to see if all the boneheads would go away. I just want to freakin' talk baseball. I mean the 1st post on here was purely a personal attack on Coach. I really can't help that he doesn't want his players to post on here, and I really can't help it if you think I'm immature. But look at this thread, and see how much baseball was discussed. NONE!!!!!!!!! You call me immature, moron, and whatever else, but I consider every one of you namecallers to be the same thing because of your refusal to carry on a normal baseball discussion! I'm asking people to please discuss baseball because this was just a great big joke.... I really don't play baseball. I'm just a GC fan that wanted to have some fun while messing with my economics teacher. What it turned into was a 'Let's be gay and bash GC's coach, cuz we're baseball experts and could coach better than him.' - Then do it.