ballfan

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If Clark plays it probably won't be very close.  <a href='http://www.coacht.com/inside/team.cfm?SchoolID=215&SportID=2' target='_blank'>Harpeth Hall</a> is good, but Mt. Juliet is heads and shoulders above everyone else in Tennessee this year.  If Clark doesn't play it will probably be a pretty good game.

825563574[/snapback]

I think not come down to how Clark does, it will come down to her teamates. Alot of people overlook the rest of her team, not that im saying that she is overated im just saying that her team certainly helps. So if HH can shut down the rest of Mt. Juliet especially beyond the arc, this one might go HH's way, but gotta go with the shooters, Mt. Juliet by 4...throw ya for a loop here MJ by 4 in OT.

I just dont think this will be a close game. HH has not seen anybody with the talent of mj. I am gonna go with mj by 21. I mean seriously do you guys think HH can hang with MJ for 4 quarters. If HH can survive the 1 and 3 quarters it might be close. MJ can really hurt you in the first 3 minutes after halftime. Why do people think HH is the answer for MJ nobody else has been close to winning the game except for the rivalry game with central in which mj played there worst game. I think it will be a good game though i could be wrong HH could hand mj there first lose.