bradley central 140

Let's see Creagan lost a match and somone wonders how good he is. Wait till Saturday night and everyone will find out as they are placing the Gold Medal around his neck. This kid is just a Soph and he is simply outstanding. I am not affiliated with Bradley just telling it like it is.

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What about his 4-1 loss to Matt Morales? I don't think there were any fevers that weekend.

825564227[/snapback]

There were not any fevers this weekend either. I guess we all know how good Travis is now. And just think, he only has 2 more years to wrestle! After that, we can decide how good someone else really is!! :huh:

I made two predictions on Travis Creagan one the week of sate when he was questioned on his ability when I predicted he would win state and the second prediction was when he was down in the champioship match I turned to our crowd and said this young guy is a winner and he will find a way and look what happened. The true champion that he is came out as pulled a stunning win in the closing seconds. Travis good luck in your quest for 3x.

Edited by vlf21

As I watched Mr. Creagan celebrate his sons win the other night I couldnt help but wonder if he was thinking about 123 and the other detractors who posted negative responses on this thread.

It appears as if his son Travis put up the final "post" while winning the state title saturday night.

825575441[/snapback]

I never said anything negative i thought he looked pretty good in the reg. 3 championship and i was trying to find out how he had done all year because he really impressed me.

Congratulations to Travis! Congratulations to all the Bears on your Team Title!

I am very proud of all of our Bears and I have to say that I was especially proud of Travis Creagan, Justin Spain, Hunter Randolph and David Mang for showing up on Sunday afternoon to help out with the Bradley Kid's Club to further help the future of Bradley Wrestling. Great effort by some Great kids!!

Congratulations to Travis! Congratulations to all the Bears on your Team Title!

I am very proud of all of our Bears and I have to say that I was especially proud of Travis Creagan, Justin Spain, Hunter Randolph and David Mang for showing up on Sunday afternoon to help out with the Bradley Kid's Club to further help the future of Bradley Wrestling. Great effort by some Great kids!!

825576140[/snapback]

With that group it looks like Bradley will own the Middle weights for the next 2 years.