Region 5 results

Bobvark2

• Replies 24
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

DirtyD62,

I do not know you but I have met Clint Riggs . He has too much class to to make those kind of statements. We all know nothing is guaranteed in Chattanooga.

Please keep your "guarantees" to yourself.

Rigger101, who do you think the favorites are to place in the State tournament @130?

825564600[/snapback]

I don't know! I was trying to think who were some of the best I saw this year. Im will have to put on the rigger hat and think for a while.

Congrats to your 160. I think he proved your point. I wanted to post something about your other wrestler and the flu situation but didn't know if you would mind. I think the rest of the wrestling community needs to know what kind of heart the kid has and how much his mother wanted him on the mat. Your call! See you at State.

I don't know!  I was trying to think who were some of the best I saw this year.  Im will have to put on the rigger hat and think for a while.

Congrats to your 160. I think he proved your point.  I wanted to post something about your other wrestler and the flu situation but didn't know if you would mind.  I think the rest of the wrestling community needs to know what kind of heart the kid has and how much his mother wanted him on the mat.  Your call!  See you at State.

825564629[/snapback]

Flu situation huh? I know how that feels. My senior year (2002-2003) I got the flu and ringworm the week of the regions tournament. I ended up not getting to wrestle so therefore not qualifying for state. 2 guys that I had previously beaten that year went on to place.

yeah those guys who lost and didnt go to state from franklin are the failers of franklin, also kenny pretty much destroyed and made john kirns look like a rag doll, and i thought logan spencer was goin to beat kirns, cuase it look like kirns was haveing a had time keeping up with him, and raven wood had what 4,5 guys in the finals? and all of them lost, the biggest lost of ravewood was there 130, clint riggs beat him...should be a good state this year, and i cant wait to see who kennys next victum is.....

OffSpringer - You need to BACK OFF!

All the Franklin guys worked hard and all were doing their best to make the trip to Chattanooga this week.  Let me assure you the coaching staff @ Franklin are not ostersizing them for their outcome on Saturday!

825565389[/snapback]

Sundancer,

I have a feeling offspringer is an immature teenager. Wants to stir up stuff and not offer anything constructive. Don't worry about him.

You could see my red hair starting to stand on end? Nothing like a hot headed red head on this message board! I have to say that I saw some amazing wrestling from all corners of region V this weekend.

The guys fighting into the 3rd & 4th place bouts were some of the best matches I saw. They were putting it all on the line - some real heart breakers. Then we had some of the 1st & 2nd place bouts that are sure to be repeated this coming Saturday.

Good luck to all Region V Coaches & Wrestlers!

I cannot log onto that website. the website can not be found.

Anyway to post the results here at Coacht?

825565932[/snapback]

Region 5 Finals 2-11-05

Weight Class: 103

3/4 Sawer Bogle Riverdale M-Dec Ziad Aboulmoura, (9) Tullahoma 17-5

1/2 Jason Casteel Oakland Dec Sean Ford, (9) Ravenwood 14-13

Weight Class: 112

3/4 Danny Pappas Ravenwood Fall Chris Skeeters, (10) Tullahoma :17

1/2 Ryan Konz Franklin Fall Chase Sanders, (10) Brentwood 3:54

Weight Class: 119

3/4 Devin Walline Ravenwood Dec Jesse Watson, (11) Lebanon 5-0

1/2 Mike Ortiz Franklin Dec Joseph Pair, (11) Page 7-1

Weight Class: 125