GradfromtheNest

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that sorda hard to say considering we have ryne simpson,coty green,steven hawk, and logan simmions and probably the best OF in chattanooga this year with hawk in center simmions in right and ty levie (runs a 4.4) in left not to mention all of them can hit the baseball and stop wiht the 24 team thing  but yeah i guess your right cbhs,brentwood,mccallie,father ryan,knox webb, and yes BAYLOR arent very good at baseball matter of fact i dont even know why big D1 school look at d2 kids all the time

825579731[/snapback]

i would put ooltewah's outfield up against baylor's any day

No, I agree. Sometimes a coach will try to convince a player to change schools but most likely the coach is not paying the players enrollment fees. Private schools will award players scholarships to attend that school. Basically, private schools are more involved in recruiting players than public schools.

Just out of curiousity, why did your friend chose Red Bank over Soddy?

Finally, East Ridge is basically on the border, and if they do recruit they do a poor job. East Ridge does not benefit from those out of state/area kids like the private schools b/c Baylor would kill East Ridge in just about every sport and they are not contending for state championships every year.

And I am not trying to be accuse Baylor of recruiting their entire team or take any of their credit away.

They definitely have the best cannons. Is kyler gonna pitch this year? I know he says his arm is always on fire when he comes off the mound. What do you think?

825583297[/snapback]

Yeah, he'll be on the hill some. He just needs to throw more and his arm will be fine. He actually likes coming in relief situations better than starting. I think his mentality on the mound fits a closer and not a starter...but I'm determined to turn him into a pitcher!! :ph34r:

Edited by GradfromtheNest

Yeah, he'll be on the hill some.  He just needs to throw more and his arm will be fine.  He actually likes coming in relief situations better than starting.  I think his mentality on the mound fits a closer and not a starter...but I'm determined to turn him into a pitcher!!  <_<

825583304[/snapback]

follow in the family line...

i just realized this grad: two left handed sons in the same family... doesn't happen too often...

Edited by nokona2