Ooltewah

AFRICANOWL

I don't think the field conditions made too much of an impact... The score probably would have been the same either way. Yes, we were outplayed in different aspects of the game, but don't think the score would have differed much with a dry field. Usually a wet field calls for more goals, because keepers have trouble gripping the ball and judging bounces, but the score was very low therefore I think a dry field couldve possibly caused a 0-0 game or the 1-0 game we had.

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

wow, you are aware that a) justin givens never scored against mccallie, and b)with no seniors on this team, not one player for Ooltewah has ever played with justin givens ... Why do you have to hate on Ooltewah, they played the hand they were dealt in this game, same as your Tornado. However, seeing as how "ifs and buts...". IF the field had been dry maybe the poor clearance that Patrick Johnson scored off of would have gotten further, so he wouldnt have scored. And also IF the field were dry, maybe the Owls counter attack would have worked once. I do NOT actually believe this, just pointing out how rediculous, rude and pointless your speculation was

825622712[/snapback]

Two points: 1)Justin was the best player to ever suit up for the Owls and often could be counted on to keep the Owls in a game no matter how lousy his support was 2) On a dry field I think McCallie would have scored more.

Both points are opinions and and opinions are like noses.

lol if only feagans couldve played...and i couldve played wouldnt it have been so different...but oh well we had fun on the bench making fun of our only senior...oh btw our offense really didnt even seem like they were trying with the exception of big D...well come check our JV out on monday...hahaha i just realized how pointless that was...