Ooltewah

AFRICANOWL

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

if the owls beat anyone, they are weak

825633351[/snapback]

O... well if you say so bud. Just curious, who do you play for anyhow? It must be fun to knock a team you prolly never seen play before. I think we just needed a relaxing spring break to get our heads clear. I noticed our offense completely changed for the better. I'm proud of my "O"

if i were as bad as the owls, i would get off of here and practice soccer

825633486[/snapback]

Then you better hit the feilds and bring plenty of balls... cause you'll need plenty of practice. Funny you didn't tell me who you play for, or maybe ur just a bench warmer for your poor playing team. Do me a favor and keep quiet when you don't know a word your talking about, you look really stupid :unsure:

Leave the trash talking to the field. Ooltewah is a quality sqaud. Your actions will speak for themselves. Good win against Warren Co.  :ph34r:

825634565[/snapback]

Thanks Jamie appreciate the comment, you guys gave us a great game. I think the way you played us helped improve our play. You goin to states with Express right?

Thanks Jamie appreciate the comment, you guys gave us a great game. I think the way you played us helped improve our play. You goin to states with Express right?

825635359[/snapback]

Yeah, Jamey's going to state with us, so's Jeremy, right? When we played against Dalton Jose looked good, and I'm sure Alfredo and Miguel will do well, so we should do well at state. Heard about Joe, is he staying around Chattanooga? If he is, is he playing with us at state?