Ooltewah

AFRICANOWL

• Replies 288
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

...ya'll have a good team with a good work ethic that will take you far.

825652320[/snapback]

good stuff last night bus... looks like we split 1-1 for HS against each other :blink:

man sum stuff is just not right in camp right now, but we got 6 games left before tourny time...

good luck to you guys thumb

Edited by gracekeeper12

You had some good saves last night Carlos, the save on the one that went through your wall, and the one you tipped over in the second half on that lofted shot, impressive.  Ya'll will have you A-game come tourny time, just keep working!

825652822[/snapback]

hahah your freekick save wasn't bad either... hopefully we will be hittin our form at tourny time...

I think the game at Soddy is at 6 or 7. I'm not 100% sure, but i believe it is one of those times. The Owls travel to Mcminn today to face Walker Valley @ 4:30 in the Mcminn tourney. Should be a good, hard fought game. The Owls will play Rossview @ 11 tomorrow and then Knox Catholic @ 7. If we can play our game and keep the game to our style of play, we should be able to come out 3-0 after it's all said and done.