District 4AAA Predictions

hmslb32

Good post... but maryville only beat them once in the last two years... i think they were either 1-7 or 1-8 against them

825594540[/snapback]

Yeah Statement, i've missed your posts. You aren't giving Farragut enough hype out there this year, people are starting to forget they went back to back without you to remind them. Well maybe when they go back to back to back people will remember.

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Statement, i've missed your posts. You aren't giving Farragut enough hype out there this year, people are starting to forget they went back to back without you to remind them. Well maybe when they go back to back to back people will remember.

825594653[/snapback]

yea i have missed myself too.... maybe some day i will enlighten new people of knowledge they need to know

825594653[/snapback]

Farragut will have to earn some respect starting into this new season. Hard to beat the last two years, but the bats have taken an early hit and pitching is still yet to be solidified...although the younger guys are stepping it up. Stayed tuned for more.

Farragut will have to earn some respect starting into this new season.  Hard to beat the last two years, but the bats have taken an early hit and pitching is still yet to be solidified...although the younger guys are stepping it up.  Stayed tuned for more.

825595769[/snapback]

earn respect.... you are crazy if you think that they havent earned it already. the name farragut is one of the reasons people fold and do not compete if they get down early. You can credit "respect" to most of farragut's run rules the last few years and other teams will confess to possibly folding early... i do agree that they must perform to get even more respect, but respect has been there for the last 6 years or more

Edited by STATEment04

The fact is Farragut was everyone's target the past couple of years. With few exceptions they took on everyone else's best - and we all know the results.

It remains to be seen whether the class of 2005 can equal the accomplishments that the 03 and 04 classes produced. These guys have participated with, watched, and learned from some exceptional high school baseball players. A bunch of these guys have already made significant contributions to the program - it's not like Farragut is trotting out a brand new lineup.

The rest of the district lost a lot of good players from the 04 class as well.

Farragut is still the measuring stick IMO.

farragut is still a great team they did lose some but they didnt really lose anything they cant replace. Waldrop was a great pitcher but catapano and this new guy ive heard about can probly carry the load. I think heritage is sorta overrated. They do play well from behind if you let them hang around. but i dont think they deserve a ranking higher then 5 in the district. has anyone heard anything about farraguts ampadestric(?) pitcher and a freshmen catcher thats pretty good??? anyone hear this???

I noticed in the tbca previews that Heritage features a mostly Junior-Senior team this year.

Heritage was probably the surprise team of the district last year.  Could they make a move?

825595593[/snapback]

Very, very deep pitching, strong hitting, and a very solid defense.

spunkmeyer, I know Farragut will have some guys step up, and I definitely think they're still the favorites in at least the district and possibly the state, but to say that waldrop is replaceable is nearly a laughable statement. You don't get picked in the 1st Round with a cool mill of a signing bonus and get labeled "replaceable" Farragut will have guys step up, but don't belittle the loss of Waldrop, it isn't exactly minor