NEW! IMPORTANT NEWS!

coachmasters

Also, from what I understand, some wrestlers have already been kicked out of the tournament because they wrestled Regions at a weight that was below their minimum.

825569073[/snapback]

Shouldn't that have been determined before the brackets were set? Will they give first round byes or will they call the 5th place kid up? :(

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

CHSCOACH,  Think what you want.  Call me and I will read the fax to you.  I was as shocked as you are.  Plus, they wouldn't be scared to death if they were not cutting too much weight.  That was the idea for this program in the first place, right.  Also, from what I understand, some wrestlers have already been kicked out of the tournament because they wrestled Regions at a weight that was below their minimum.

825569073[/snapback]

I have not recived it at CHS, RHS is checking also. I will say everyone who weighed in at the duals below thier certified weight was ruled out of the tournament. I can belive they would be checking body fat for stats but not to enter the tournament.

After a couple of calls from some of our area coaches, I checked my fax machine and there was a fax. .... offering me a 5 day/ 6 night Orlando. FL / Disney World Vaction for $129.

No fax from the TSSAA. Give my guys the hydration test. Give them the ACT as well.

They'll pass both.

Enough of this nonsense. Roll the mats out and lets get it started!