DIST 10AA TOURNAMENT

HARPETHBOOSTER

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

harpeth and cheatham will go 1,2. i think every other team in the district, besides waverly, and only b/c they face cheatham in the first round, has a chance for third.

#3 Sycamore vs. #6 Creek Wood

- sycamore won both match-ups, but now that their junior post player is out with a knee injury i think they'll be down a little.

#4 Stewart Co. vs. #5 Montgomery Central

-they split the regular season games. i say SC will win with home court advantage.

what do you all think the outcome of these two games will be?

I think Creek Wood can definitely pull the upset, but I'm predicting Sycamore by 5pts.

I'm going for Stewart County in the 4, 5 game. They always play well in the postseason, and they have home court advantage. Stewart by 15pts.

With the new seedings I'm saying....

1) Cheatham

2) Harpeth

3) Stewart Co

4) Sycamore

Edited by utvols04

I would say the people in 10AA could talk with confidence since we have two of the best teams in the state. Yes, Loretto could beat either team, but if Cheatham and Harpeth have their best night, there is no stopping them. I just don't see anyone stopping these two teams in the district or region tournament this season.

Also, I see Sycamore over Creekwood and Stewart Co. over Mont.Central. Then, Sycamore over Stewart Co. But it's tournament time, anything can happen.

Edited by Mr.Clutch

If I'm not mistaken AJC, I would pretty much say everybody on this board has said that Loretto would be stiff competition in the region. Nobody is overlooking your team. Also, I must say that Cheatham and Harpeth will go 1-2. I will say that Cheatham has looked shaksy the past two games. I know there is a lot of stuff going on but they better get their act together if they want to beat Harpeth. Good luck to all. Should be a good tourney. My predictions:

1. Cheatham

2. Harpeth

3. Stewart County

4. Sycamore

MVP: Lawson

All-District:

Ellis

Atteberry

Mendenhall

Banes