District 7-AAA 2005 Champion?

Stewie1

Warren County tied Blackman tonight 0-0 after what I hear was a pretty dirty game towards the end. I also understand that Blackman missed a PK...gotta hurt. I'm waiting on the Blackman players to return home so I can read pages worth of excuses on here. Can't wait....

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

why in the world does jordan11 refer to his team in 3rd person.. hes a total genious.. NOT.. well yeah blackman will probably make excuses.. i think riverdale smyrna in the championship and riverdale wins.. and im sure blackman will already have a sign made.. remember that from last year jordan11?? that was soo classless

why in the world does jordan11 refer to his team in 3rd person.. hes a total genious.. NOT.. well yeah blackman will probably make excuses.. i think riverdale smyrna in the championship and riverdale wins.. and im sure blackman will already have a sign made.. remember that from last year jordan11?? that was soo classless

825662244[/snapback]

it cant be riverdale and smryna stupid smryna aint in are district so get a clue. as far as are excuses we didnt finish plan and simple.

i meant riverdale blackman.. i mean it dont matter you guys are too cocky anyways.. i mean you guys thought you won the world series when you beat riverdale.. well we'll see who the real champ in on may 12.. i think riverdale will win and if they lose then ill admit i was wrong but if you guys lose then please shut up

i meant riverdale blackman.. i mean it dont matter you guys are too cocky anyways.. i mean you guys thought you won the world series when you beat riverdale.. well we'll see who the real champ in on may 12.. i think riverdale will win and if they lose then ill admit i was wrong but if you guys lose then please shut up

825662263[/snapback]

ight sounds good if we win then u admit u wrong if we lose then i wont say another word on here.

Yeah, I mean you didn't even beat that bunch of rednecks from McMinnville....

825662272[/snapback]

your right we didnt win but we didnt lose. blackman was very upset by not winning. wc was very happy so i menai dunno if tehy think they cant win or what but i'm never happy with a tie. but i did meet a guy from wc who said he post on here real nice guy. but warren co does have a good team cant lie but i still think we controled most of the game and should have won.

your right we didnt win but we didnt lose. blackman was very upset by not winning. wc was very happy so i menai dunno if tehy think they cant win or what but i'm never happy with a tie. but i did meet a guy from wc who said he post on here real nice guy. but warren co does have a good team cant lie but i still think we controled most of the game and should have won.

825662278[/snapback]

Controlled most of the game? Hmmmmm....i didnt see it at all the first 15 min of the game we pressured and kept the ball on your side of the field the whole time probably, and the last prolly 20 min yall didnt do to much. In between there possession was pretty even.

And in case you were wondering, i am not number nine for warren county just a number i wanted to use.

Controlled most of the game? Hmmmmm....i didnt see it at all the first 15 min of the game we pressured and kept the ball on your side of the field the whole time probably, and the last prolly 20 min yall didnt do to much. In between there possession was pretty even.

And in case you were wondering, i am not number nine for warren county just a number i wanted to use.

825662288[/snapback]

whats number are you? and your right about the firts 10 min yall caught us on are heels but i mean i thoguth we controlled most of the game just an opnion tho

Evenly played game. When you look at the final stats of shots on goal (not total shots, but on frame) the total was Warren County 5 and Blackman 4. Warren County controled first 15 - 20 minutes of the first half and Blackman controled the last 20 minutes. Control was pretty even in the second half also with Warren County not finishing on several break away chances. JMO -- too. And opinions are like belly buttons -- every body has one. By the way - you played pretty good # 11 and was impressed with your speed.

Edited by Whitey

Due to an injury, i didnt see action tonight. I was watching my team.

825662296[/snapback]

incase you was wondering i am number 11. but i gave yall ur credit you have some good players #11 #9 and #1 are ver skilled players. but i still think we should ahve won i not talkin trash just statein my opnion.