District 7-AAA 2005 Champion?

Stewie1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Whitey (and all others) - please do not take this wrongly, I am truly searching for information .

Is the points system you refer to unique to this district or is it applicable statewide to all districts and where is it documented?

and this is just a comment - Seems like Blackman is the clear leader in this district, but that isn't reflected in theses point standings, possibly because not all matches have been played and so forth?

825665470[/snapback]

Each district is resposible for their own system. The state does not have a mandate as to how districts are set up for tournament play.

I have Cookeville 1 and Blackman 1. This would leave Blackman with 17pts after district play 5-0-2. Riverdale has 15pts with one game to play if they beat Lebanon(which is no small task) they would be 6-1 with 18pts and carry the district.

Warren is now the third seed and Cookeville the 4th. One and Two still up for in the air. (hope I got this all right:)

Edited by coachof3

I have Cookeville 1 and Blackman 1. This would leave Blackman with 17pts after district play 5-0-2. Riverdale has 15pts with one game to play if they beat Lebanon(which is no small task) they would be 6-1 with 18pts and carry the district.

Warren is now the third seed  and Cookeville the 4th. One and Two still up for in the air. (hope I got this all right:)

825666340[/snapback]

yes if the blackman game was a tie and RHS wins today then the warriors win the number one seed.

great game today between riverdale and lebanon. lebanon lost 4-1. Big props to RHS for taking the title from blackman.

the center ref in this game lost total control of this match and if it had started earlier someone could have gotten seriously hurt.

final standings should be how i posted the before with

RHS vs. WhCo.

BHS vs. OHS

WaCo. vs. SHS

CHS vs. LHS

Thanks to those who responded in my absence. Yes, each district must determine how the teams will advance. Our district has established a set of by laws for the coaches to follow which as others have already suggested gives 3 points for a win, 1 for a tie, and 0 for a loss.

Final regular season standings: Congratulations to Riverdale and Coach Arman!

1. Riverdale

2. Blackman

3. Warren County

4. Cookeville

5. Lebanon

6. Siegel

7. Oakland

8. White County

congrats to riverdale... my boy shayne rollins had another 3 goals.. man he is soo amazing and a graet athlete.. i think he should get region MVP.. just my opinion though.. well guys cant wait till district starts

825667210[/snapback]

Yes I agree with you Balla06, he is unbelievable, I hope that Jordan Holmes will shut up once and for all now.

Yes I agree with you Balla06, he is unbelievable, I hope that Jordan Holmes will shut up once and for all now.

825667213[/snapback]

sure wont regular season dont mean to much. riverdale might be first in regular season but most season is what most important. congrats on riverdale on there 1st place seed see you in the finals. and remember we beat riverdale last time. and boro balla your boy shayne didnt score that game. but shayne is a very good player.

Jordan11, I heard you tore some ligaments or messed up your ankle some how and broke your hand during the Cookeville game. Also, I heard that Tyler messed up his ham string and that neither one of you are going to be able to play. Are you guys ok to play in the tournament?