District 7-AAA 2005 Champion?

Stewie1

• Replies 264
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

well you got what you wanted jordan.. to play riverdale in the final.. remember, to be the best you have to beat the best.. and riverdale wants to be the best.. and what better to play the two time defending champs and their rival.. should be a hard game but i see the warriors pulling this one out.. and just some opinion.. james holt is totally better than kyle prince.. i mean only reason kyle got defense MVP is because blackmans defense was unstoppable and he never had a decent shot put on him.. but yeah jordan, if riverdale wins you shut your trap and if you guys win ill get on her and say i was wrong.. sounds like a good deal to me..

well you got what you wanted jordan.. to play riverdale in the final.. remember, to be the best you have to beat the best.. and riverdale wants to be the best.. and what better to play the two time defending champs and their rival.. should be a hard game but i see the warriors pulling this one out.. and just some opinion.. james holt is totally better than kyle prince.. i mean only reason kyle got defense MVP is because blackmans defense was unstoppable and he never had a decent shot put on him.. but yeah jordan, if riverdale wins you shut your trap and if you guys win ill get on her and say i was wrong.. sounds like a good deal to me..

825671063[/snapback]

James is very good but there is no way he is better than kyle, kyle is just unbelievable ......Jordan what did Drew do to get the Red Card i didnt really see it

James is very good but there is no way he is better than kyle, kyle is just unbelievable ......Jordan what did Drew do to get the Red Card i didnt really see it

825671166[/snapback]

they said for kicking someone after a play which he did but it wasnt a red card the person had just got ride of teh ball. it was an awfull call even the linesmen said it shouldn't have been a red card.

well looks like we wont get what we want.. due to some cercumstances riverdale has to forfeit the season and cookville will take on blackman tonight for the district championship.. riverdale players are really disappointed due to this condition and will just have to wait until next year which stinks.. i guess thats all there is to say..

Riverdale has to forfeit for something that is out of their hands. Many tears were shed upon the news. TSSAA made one huge mistake, to punish a team for something that wouldn't affect the outcome at all, that's just horrible. I'm sure Blackman wanted to play Riverdale as much as Riverdale wanted to play Blackman, it will never be concluded. Today is a sad day for high school soccer, high school sports, and soccer in general. A season is ended over an idiotic rule.

Riverdale has to forfeit for something that is out of their hands.  Many tears were shed upon the news.  TSSAA made one huge mistake, to punish a team for something that wouldn't affect the outcome at all, that's just horrible.  I'm sure Blackman wanted to play Riverdale as much as Riverdale wanted to play Blackman, it will never be concluded.  Today is a sad day for high school soccer, high school sports, and soccer in general.  A season is ended over an idiotic rule.

825671863[/snapback]

I wouldn't say it was a idiotic rule but It was a punishment too severe.

wait a minute isn't don't play for two teams rule #1 and how could the coach not know so punishment deserved YES everone knows you are not opposed to play on a travel team during your high school season

825671908[/snapback]

Know way a coach knows everything that goes on with his team. Do you know who does drugs at your school or even on the team you support? Do you want to punish the coach then punish him will that make you happy, but what about the other 20 players on that team?