best pitchers in midstate

onetruefan

There is an AWESOME freshman class coming up the pitchers.

Riley Mashburn-throws very consistant and hard

Katy Ayers-throws hard, nice change up, and good spin

Brittany Pruitt-very good drop,good change up, and good speed

Cat Hosfield-also throws hard, and very effective drop

I say that is your four top pitchers for freshman class

Also the sophmore class...ezell Mackenzie Roark she pitches hard consistant and has good spin...

Any opinions or other pitchers?

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Why is no one talking about Ashley Myatt. I have seen Stanfill pitch three or four times. Region Championship in the 2004 season her game was ended when a freshman lined one off of her foot. This year scrimmage against Creek Wood a junior catcher went yard. yeah, i know she is a good pitcher but Ashley Myatt at Dickson Co. definitely needs to right with her or above her. Someone should check Myatt's record compared to these other names. I know that danielle from Goodpasture probably needs to lead the pack but i also know that Myatt belongs up there with some of these other names being tossed around.

Why is no one talking about Ashley Myatt. I have seen Stanfill pitch three or four times. Region Championship in the 2004 season her game was ended when a freshman lined one off of her foot. This year scrimmage against Creek Wood a junior catcher went yard. yeah, i know she is a good pitcher but Ashley Myatt at Dickson Co. definitely needs to right with her or above her. Someone should check Myatt's record compared to these other names. I know that danielle from Goodpasture probably needs to lead the pack but i also know that Myatt belongs up there with some of these other names being tossed around.

825610375[/snapback]

Myatt is a great pitcher, great kid and comes from a great family. She deserves much more accolades than she gets but knowing Ashley, she's a quiet competitor and let's her pitching do the talking for her. I've watched her hold great teams down for more innings than I can remember. Ashley is a winner. :lol:

Well lets see best pitchers? Well i Dont know if you will think these are the best pitchers, but i definitely think they deserve some recognition..

Cat Hosfield (Riverdale)

Julie Harmon (Brentwood)

Baillie Lott (Brentwood)

Falon Catalano (Riverdale)

Danielle Pieroni (Goodpasture)

Casey Teal

Amber Lain (Wilson Central) Off to a really good start this year!

Susan Gray (Mt Juliet)

Riley Mashburn (Brentwood)

Ashley George (Wilson Central)

MacKenzie Roark (Mt Juliet)

Katy Ayers (Ravenwood)

Angelica "Jelli" Wade (Riverdale) Worked hard in the off season!

Betsy Pickler (not sure where she goes-i think she plays summer for the wildthings?- but got some GOOD Junk)

oh there are definitely more outstanding pitchers, dont get me wrong! im just having a problem thinking of them right now! Keep up the hard work ladies!  thumb

825593444[/snapback]

Amber is out for the season, betsy pickler goes to Chester County and is spectacular!! Kenzie Roark is tryin to get a board hearing to be able to play. Susan is one of the best pitchers around and Riley is good for being a freshmen.

Well lets see best pitchers? Well i Dont know if you will think these are the best pitchers, but i definitely think they deserve some recognition..

Cat Hosfield (Riverdale)

Julie Harmon (Brentwood)

Baillie Lott (Brentwood)

Falon Catalano (Riverdale)

Danielle Pieroni (Goodpasture)

Casey Teal

Amber Lain (Wilson Central) Off to a really good start this year!

Susan Gray (Mt Juliet)

Riley Mashburn (Brentwood)

Ashley George (Wilson Central)

MacKenzie Roark (Mt Juliet)

Katy Ayers (Ravenwood)

Angelica "Jelli" Wade (Riverdale) Worked hard in the off season!

Betsy Pickler (not sure where she goes-i think she plays summer for the wildthings?- but got some GOOD Junk)

oh there are definitely more outstanding pitchers, dont get me wrong! im just having a problem thinking of them right now! Keep up the hard work ladies!  thumb

825593444[/snapback]

Julie Harmon is a great pitcher, i have seen her in pitching lessons and played against her. Amber Lain is out for the season i heard for something that she hurt in her throwing arm(did she sign w/ cumberland?) Susan Gray is off to an awesome start. She pitched great yesterday for mj. Kenzie is a great pitcher! Betsy Pickler is a great pitcher also, she does awesome during summer ball for the wildthings.

• 2 weeks later...
COUTNEY CARR FRIENDSHIP CHRISTIAN...........WHY DONT ANYONE LOOK AT SCHOOLS LIKE WESTMORELAND,WATERTOWN,MJCA, WE ALL ARE JUST AS GOOD PITCHERS AS AA OR AAA. JUST CAUSE WERE A DOESNT MEAN WE DONT HAVE GOOD TEAMS. LOL LOL  :D I AM THE PITCHER FOR WESTMORELAND (CHRISSY HAMITON)

825628666[/snapback]

Hey Chrissy,

Don't let the green eyed monster get the best of you. The pitchers mentioned on these threads are time tested and proven...either at the high school level or during summer ball (believe it or not a lot of the posting coming from this site comes from those parent who live breathe and eat softball...spending all their time and money traveling in the summer to far off places to play!) I am a Dad of a pitcher (soph) who has gotten very little "press" here. I haven't seen her name mentioned in the several "top 20" lists amoung the threads....even though I know she is one of the best. In her first 2 games she has over 28 K's in 13 innings. Pretty good numbers....but still she hasn't proven herself at the state level....she will though..probably this year....then she will get the recognition. Just work hard take care of business....and you will too!