Top public school

Lax

Farragut year in and year out is the top of public schools. While they seem to be ready for a down year, they still seem to be atop the class of public schools. Franklin, Centennial, Ravenwood, Webb of Knoxville, and Brentwood are some other public schools to look out for in the future. Also, Houston moved up into D1 this year and it will be interesting to see how they do.

Farragut has been the top public school recently, but Brentwood had some very good teams in the past. They had players like Mike Johnson and Curtis Perez (I think that's his last name) who were very solid players. I think the main reason that Farragut has come on strong recently is due to its organization.

Farragut year in and year out is the top of public schools.  While they seem to be ready for a down year, they still seem to be atop the class of public schools.  Franklin, Centennial, Ravenwood, Webb of Knoxville, and Brentwood are some other public schools to look out for in the future.  Also, Houston moved up into D1 this year and it will be interesting to see how they do.

825575999[/snapback]

Franklin and Cenntenial are not going to be great this year because they split and Cenntenial lost half of its team and Franklin doesnt have much experience but they will be good but not great

Farragut has been the top public school recently, but Brentwood had some very good teams in the past.  They had players like Mike Johnson and Curtis Perez (I think that's his last name) who were very solid players.  I think the main reason that Farragut has come on strong recently is due to its organization.

825576282[/snapback]

That was a while back though, Curtis is now coaching some at other schools in the area.

without the split of centennial/franklin they would have remained a D2 power

825580153[/snapback]

What exactly are you saying? That since franklin and centennial have split Brentwood isnt a D2 Power?

Its the total opposite, the split of FHS and CHS was not a good thing IMO. You take the good seasoned players from Centennial and split them up. Now Franklin is untrained and unskilled. Centennial lost 10+ players mostly Seniors and Juniors.

What exactly are you saying? That since franklin and centennial have split Brentwood isnt a D2 Power?

Its the total opposite, the split of FHS and CHS was not a good thing IMO. You take the good seasoned players from Centennial and split them up. Now Franklin is untrained and unskilled. Centennial lost 10+ players mostly Seniors and Juniors.

825581422[/snapback]

sorry, it was my first post. i didnt mean to quote the post before mine. i meant to simply state that since franklin and centennial split, more than likely neither one of them will be very dominant this year. sorry about that.