Mcmnn Co. or Farragut?

littlecherokee_20

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Farragut's JV and freshmen teams could beat 90% of the Varsity Teams in the State.  They have a great feeder program.

825584041[/snapback]

First of all, there are no freshmen soccer teams. Second of all, i guarantee you have never seen their JV team play. They are just like all other JV teams- terrible. No JV team is good nor will be because they lack the priority the Varsity teams get. Watch them play and you will notice they are truly "junior varsity."

Maryville beat McMinn 5-1 in a scrimmage, why is nobody talking about them?  They return 10 starters from last year and have 3 D1 signees

825605763[/snapback]

First of all, scrimmages mean nothing. And McMinn's best scorer(best player too, maybe) was still in basketball.

First of all, scrimmages mean nothing. And McMinn's best scorer(best player too, maybe) was still in basketball.

825608350[/snapback]

No, no, no, Mr. Andrew Slack is the best all-around player, but yes J.P. is the best scorer. Hahaha J.P. seems like we know another one of those of the opposite sex, huh gimme3?

:o McMinn will beat the snot out of farragut because of their great athletes on their team and their great coaches on the sideline Bobby Earls and Preston Mosier 2 great soccer masterminds. :o

825590748[/snapback]

i must agree that we (we being McMinn) have great choaches and great players.And if we play to our full patential i think we can beat Farragut this year but let's be serious noone is gonna "beat the snot" out of Farragut.