Class AAA - REGION 3

GradfromtheNest

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the matchup problem was Cory Sanders vs. the Cleveland guards. We just couldn't seem to stop him. This game it doesn't look like we gonna need to stop, because he not gonna be playing.

825589153[/snapback]

Brainerd is still good without Cory....they definately have the size advantage over Cleveland....and they've got something that Ooltewah does not have..somebody to match up with Little under the basket.

Brainerd is still good without Cory....they definately have the size advantage over Cleveland....and they've got something that Ooltewah does not have..somebody to match up with Little under the basket.

825589342[/snapback]

Cleveland's problem in the first two games were that they couldn't stop Cory Sanders. I think Cleveland has to upper hand.

Pretty much....we gotta break this trend.  When is Bradley's bball and wrestling teams going to start declining like everything else?

825579395[/snapback]

Not anytime soon, The football team is getting some transfer's as well as a new coach,Everything else they are strong in and allot of talent coming to all the program's. Football has been the only weakness in the past few year's. No decline.

Cleveland's problem in the first two games were that they couldn't stop Cory Sanders. I think Cleveland has to upper hand.

825589346[/snapback]

Ooltewah thought they were going to cruise when Sanders went down too, but Brainerd still played them just as close as ever. I suppose you don't believe us, and you don't have to, but don't be surprised when Ivery drops 30 on you.

Seeding Quarterfinals   

Dist. 5 #1 Bradley           

Dist. 6 #4 Red Bank                       

Dist. 6 #2 Brainerd                                                                         

Dist. 5 #3 Cleveland 

Dist. 6 #1 Ooltewah

Dist. 5 #4 McMinn Co.

Dist. 5 #2 Cumberland County 

Dist. 6 #3 Soddy Daisy   

Seeding Semifinals

Dist. 6 #4 Red Bank

Dist. 6 #2 Brainerd

Dist. 6 #1 Ooltewah

Dist. 5 #2 Cumberland County

Seeding Finals

Dist. 6 #2 Brainerd

Dist. 6 #1 Ooltewah

Regional Champion

Dist. 6 #1 Ooltewah

825588062[/snapback]

You are an idiot, i mean really

First Round-

Bradley 78

Red Bank 59

Cleveland 73

Brainerd 63

Cumberland 68

Soddy Daisy 64

Ooltewah 72

McMinn 65

Semi Finals

Bradley 74

Cleveland 66

Ooltewah 68

Cumberland County 63

Finals

Bradley 68

Ooltewah 59

Bradley and Ooltewah or whoever make it to the Sub-State will both lose their Sub-State games.