David Lipscomb vs. East Lit

catsbball1

Even though East Lit lost, the highlight of the night was the dunk of the season... I don't know the names of the players and the what not but what i do know is that #23 from East Lit crammed all over #21 from David Lipscomb and got the foul. That dunk was cocked back so far and BOOM... right to the rim.... what a display of athleticism.

BIG BEN

If the lead had not been 30 points, it would have been called "a charge".  Slater had camped out in the lane and #23 was not going to be denied.  At least it gave the fans of EL something to cheer about.

825582171[/snapback]

It gave the fans of any team something to cheer about. That dunk was INCREDIBLE. Cocked back and all over DL's Slater. Although, it does show that Slater has some guts to stand there under that big body skying over him just to get the charge.

Slater is an extremely tough player -- just ask any PG in 8AA who has been defended by him. He isn't going to back down or play you soft. I wasn't able to go to the game, but that's awesome he took the hit -- that's Lipscomb basketball for you .. toughness.

David Lipscomb vs. Greenbrier

Thursday 5:00

Should be another great game between the two teams.

Go Mustangs