Reg 7AA tournament at GCHS

VOREBS

So now it is time for the Regional tournaments to get underway this week. Looking at the matchups, does 13AA have the teams to put 4 in the semi-finals? It appears that 13AA has the stronger teams. Covington has played well, but I know OC beat them at Covington, Ripley, Fayett-Ware, and Brighton I think are the other teams. I have seen Brighton OC beat them bad during the season. So what do you think, 3 or 4 teams from 13AA in the semi-finals, 3 could very well happen. Let's hear it.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Same two teams that played in the District 13AA title game will more than likely play for the Region 7AA Championship :D Same result, who knows!! unfortunately

for Westivew, the Crittendon girl is out for the season with injury.. And their offense is so different when she's not out there. We'll know more after tonight's Haywood/Covington game how this Region shakes out. Could possibly see at least 3 of the 4 13AA teams in the semifinals. Don't count out Gibson Co., Russell is a great tourney coach, has the hardware to back it up :lol:

Same two teams that played in the District 13AA title game will more than likely play for the Region 7AA Championship :P  Same result, who knows!! unfortunately

for Westivew, the Crittendon girl is out for the season with injury.. And their offense is so different when she's not out there. We'll know more after tonight's Haywood/Covington game how this Region shakes out. Could possibly see at least 3 of the 4 13AA teams in the semifinals. Don't count out Gibson Co., Russell is a great tourney coach, has the hardware to back it up :ph34r:

825577013[/snapback]

You are correct, Russell is a great tournament coach, looking at the Region, I agree it would appear that the Reg. championship game will be the same as the 13AA championship game, the 'View vs OC. But, you cannot overlook anyone at this time of year. Haywood, and Covington are both solid teams. I do feel that 13AA's 3 and 4 seeds are better that Fayette Ware and Brighton, much better. Looking for OC/Westview round 4, and another Lady Rebel win.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!

You better hope you can cancel them...or enjoy watching some basketball (key word being watching)

Are you CRAZy?? :D you been hanging out at the FRAT Houses for Rush AGAIN?? :D , THe Boro will be Packed with REbEL Flava', Yall don't forget to go check out TOOTS, a good place to eat after a good game of state hoop roundball. thumb

Redbirdfan..."oh, to be young and naive again"

Do you really think that Obion Co can win the state tournament? The best team does not always win the district and region. :D

I guarantee that Russell is still doing cartwheels that ya'll pulled the upset of Westview the other nite.

The region semis is a "win or go home" game with Gibson Co. IF Obion Co can win that game, I will give my props to Obion....until then, they are still Obion Co (without Spencer of course, but he might be lurking in the darkness)

BOO!