9-AA Tournament @ Fairview

ballbasher30

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good Luck to all the teams....Things have been said...comments have been made....quotes in the TENNESSEEAN have been posted for good motivation material in lockerrooms.....with that bein said....I hope my Lady Mustangs of Loretto get a shot at BAGSBY and the Lady Patriots of PAGE, but.....GOOD LUCK TO ALL 4 TEAMS tonight and may the BETTER team WIN!!

Well, Nick, I think the better teams will win tonight....and tomorrow night. Page has been waiting for a chance at Loretto and JANA CROSS again. I believe we proved we can play with them as evidenced by the last game at Page. Loretto is a good team, but they are not so formidable on a court away from the barn. But first, Page must take care of business tonight agaist Lewis Co. Good luck to all the teams as there should be some good games tonight in Fairview.

Good...your girls are ready and waiting....our girls are ready and waiting also....we'll just have to see what tomorrow night brings....but like you said, LEWIS COUNTY hasn't been beaten yet...and regardless of how the tourney plays out we have NO QUOTES in the TENNESSEEAN about what will happen if Loretto meets Page in the District so we have no comments that we must live up to.....GOOD LUCK to EVERY TEAM....HOPE ALL THE TEAMS REPRESENT DISTRICT 9AA WELL!!! B)

Edited by ntd4lhs