MatManTn's Rankings pan out

Louise

Over 700 wrestlers competed in the 2005 TSSAA State Wrestling Tournament at McKenzie Arena on the campus of the University of Tennessee at Chattanooga. After it was all said and done, only 28 (14 each in the public and private divisions) individual wrestlers could call themselves a champion in their respective weight divisions.  MatMan predicted 11 of the 14 D-I CHAMPIONS in addition to recognizing 60 others who would ultimately take home medals.  Of the total 84 medalists, he nailed 71 of them... Awesome job ~sld

Hamm is da man!! No one studies the state better in every weight class, although Bray does a fine a job as a succesful head coach can.* Bayoubear's not a bad study himself, especially in the middle weights.

Great season and great work with Kenny and Aaron Martin + many others all season long. I know Helms, and Smotherman Of Smyrna will blossom with you any time you can come over.

soms

Note: Ain't it great to see the growth in west TN wrestling? Keep it up all you guys to the left!!

Hamm is da man!!  No one studies the state better in every weight class, although Bray does a fine a job as a succesful head coach can.*  Bayoubear's not a bad study himself, especially in the middle weights.

Great season and great work with Kenny and Aaron Martin + many others all season long.  I know Helms, and Smotherman Of Smyrna will blossom with you any time you can come over.

soms

Note: Ain't it great to see the growth in west TN wrestling?  Keep it up all you guys to the left!!

825577793[/snapback]

You're right. Hamm knows just about everything about everyone in the state, or at least it seems like he does.