Art Vandley where are you

superfalconfan05

• Replies 248
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Irish is the AD and was Also a Coach in 2 of those wins at  Church Hill.

SHWaxin GET A CLUE of who you talking to this man has more knowledge of Volunteer basketball than anybody.(1996&2001)

825580339[/snapback]

wow...im impressed...he's the AD at an class A school, and he gets on coacht and argues with high school students...i shoudl really bow down to this guy..im not impressed at all with this guy, i really could care less if he's the AD at Volunteer, thats really nothing to be proud of...especially since the highlight of his coaching career is beating DB twice in the span of 5 years, him arguing with a high school student really shows the intelligence of someone from Volunteer

i think chparent is the biggest idiot alive!!!!

first he thinks db is still in it?!?!?! DB lost kiddo, go back to boiling your drinking water.

i got you on this one shwaxin

ill try to put this in a way you will understand chparent, hopefully it will work:

we  go    to    science    hill.    Science  Hill  is  a  AAA  team.  DB  is    a  AAA  team.  Volunteer  is  a    A    team.    We    still    hate    DB    but    were    not    gonna    let    idiots    from    volunteer    say    they    are  better    than    db.

whoa, maybe that will get across to our smart friends over in volunteer??

holla back if you understand chparent.

825580217[/snapback]

im guessing chparent still doesnt understand???

figures...

or maybe hes just busy putting his cousin/sister to bed?

-just a thought.

I hope someone can get this thread back up around the middle of November, cause then it will be standing room only for the first conference game for both D-B and Volunteer.  Always a good game when D-B comes to VolunteerVolunteer was 2-2 vs D-B in Church Hill during my tenure.

825580244[/snapback]

SHWaxin

Where in that was he arguing with someone? Irish knows all that goes on and is helpful with giving out any information. Volunteer is lucky to have such a hard working AD.

ps Irish .... You and Tate sound great on the radio. Keep up the good work.

In my opinion he wants people to come out to the game. Volunteer is a AA school until may then they will be a AAA school in the Big 9. Maybe they can read the new classifications to you since you can't read. Then tell shtopper so he wont look like an idiot when he gives false information.

This is so funny reading this. SHWaxin Volunteer is a AA team for one and give some credit to Unaka for their title last year they had to play some single A schools from Nashville that wasn't to bad.Single A all that means is enrollment is small and if thats the case Brentwood would probably be A or AA. Waco you had your fun with the Volunteer football team and their lousy season and now its their turn to hammer DB, Art, and yourself about a lousy basketball season which really only resulted in a quality win over a mediocre Science Hill team and I compare that to their teams of the past. Just take your medicine like a good little boy like the falcon faithful have to take theirs during football. As for Volunteer next year they will win some game at the AAA level as will Sullivan Central. It will be a 2 horse race next year with SH and South and everybody else working for 3rd. Skunk as for them not playing over 1 kid is crazy. If Volunteer didn't play DB over a kid with all you have gotten from Hawkins County over the last 20 years they would have never played.

SHWaxin

Where in that was he arguing with someone?  Irish knows all that goes on and is helpful with giving out any information.  Volunteer is lucky to have such a hard working AD. 

ps Irish ....  You and Tate sound great on the radio.  Keep up the good work.

In my opinion he wants people to come out to the game.  Volunteer is a AA school until may then they will be a AAA school in the Big 9.  Maybe they can read  the new classifications to  you since you can't read.  Then tell shtopper so he wont look like an idiot when he gives false information.

825580415[/snapback]

whoooohoa, chparent is gettin wise.....my bad, i forgot you all multiply like flies out there, which would make my estimate of you being an A school wrong.....school must be like a giant family reunion for ya??

sorry, i really cant read....good one!!

and im an idiot, whos going to college!!!!! who got accepted to UGA with my 30 on the act....im definately prettty dumb. chparent, can you get into northeast state???

done boiling that water chparent?

dont forget to drain the outhouse...

This is so funny reading this. SHWaxin Volunteer is a AA team for one and give some credit to Unaka for their title last year they had to play some single A schools from Nashville that wasn't to bad.Single A all that means is enrollment is small and if thats the case Brentwood would probably be A or AA. Waco you had your fun with the Volunteer football team and their lousy season and now its their turn to hammer DB, Art, and yourself about a lousy basketball season which really only resulted in a quality win over a mediocre Science Hill team and I compare that to their teams of the past. Just take your medicine like a good little boy like the falcon faithful have to take theirs during football. As for Volunteer next year they will win some game at the AAA level as will Sullivan Central. It will be a 2 horse race next year with SH and South and everybody else working for 3rd. Skunk as for them not playing over 1 kid is crazy. If Volunteer didn't play DB over a kid with all you have gotten from Hawkins County over the last 20 years they would have never played.

825580436[/snapback]

Brentwood is AA you clown

Can you read I said A or AA in my post. You are the one ditching those levels not me. Now that its Brentwood I guess you feel differently. Well how about Knox Fulton, Austin East, Alcoa, Memphis Ridgeway who smoked AAA Whits Station last year those pitiful little AA schools could never play with those big old AAA schools like Science Hill. Now who is the Clown. Scienc Hill has an outstanding Basketball program by far over the last 20 years the best in East TN and one of the best in the State but you never seen George Pitts, Mike Poe or now Kenny Cutlip who by the way played for a Single A school (I wonder how he turned out so well by your way of thinking) bash smaller schools but I guess some fan who never played can.