A tie? How did Munford & Middle College tie?

bobcatfan300

I was looking over the schedules of various teams to see who might have the best chances of going to the state when I came across a 1-1 tie in the Munford vs Middle College game. How did this come about? Did both schools agree to a tie rather than play? Is this allowed by TSSAA? This is the only tie game I've ever heard of and would like to know how it came about! Thanks

I was looking over the schedules of various teams to see who might have the best chances of going to the state when I came across a 1-1 tie in the Munford vs Middle College game. How did this come about? Did both schools agree to a tie rather than play? Is this allowed by TSSAA? This is the only tie game I've ever heard of and would like to know how it came about! Thanks

825579342[/snapback]

Are you sure that wasn't a typo? Sure sounds hard to believe.

Why would they respond,they do not even put scores on the scoreboard.

825581836[/snapback]

I don't think they exactly know much about the site. My dad and I are personally responsible for about 80% of the Munford scores that have been reported.

If I see Coach Baldwin (Munford) at the region and remember, I'll ask him what the score was against Middle College early, but I doubt I'll see him there and remember, lol.

I don't think they exactly know much about the site.  My dad and I are personally responsible for about 80% of the Munford scores that have been reported.

If I see Coach Baldwin (Munford) at the region and remember, I'll ask him what the score was against Middle College early, but I doubt I'll see him there and remember, lol.

825582907[/snapback]

Like I said,if you want a score from West Tn.,forget it.