District 10 aa semifinals

rolltide418

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Poor little Harpeth will just try to hang in there Friday night.  I hope we can make a game of it.  None of you guys picked them to be in your top 4 before Christmas did you? :lol:

825583250[/snapback]

To be quite honest, I believe that Harpeth(with Derrick healthy) is just as talented as Waverly, or any other team in 10AA. I believe that they pose an interesting matchup for anyone because of their athleticism. This will be a battle for the ages with it being anyone's game. Should be great to watch. Good luck to both squads.

Very good game tonight by the Tigers. I was getting a little nervous after Barksdale hit 2 in a row. When Sycamore gets hott man it just makes you want to leave. I remember the 18 3's last year that was a heartbreaker. But to the student issue he wasnt the one saying the profane language it was actually a former HS student at Waverly that was cursing. The ref was old and maybe he misunderstood a few things, but I hope Hunter can make it back to the game Friday night to see that District Champions plaque to sit beside that Tennis District Championship from last year. Go Tigers!