Waverly or Harpeth

rednecktiger

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Should be a good game depends on how RD's intensity within the game plays out. I see Waverly winning by 15. Defense has looked very strong for Waverly the past 2 games and I think Rawlings has worked most of the bugs out. Hope to see Ricco bringing home that MVP especially after a great show last night. Also nice dunk. GO TIGERS!

Guest catfish-hunter
This game may start late.  They may have to clean the floor after the girls' game.

825583429[/snapback]

Yeah because unlike the boys game yesterday this Cheatham-Harpeth matchup is gonna be intense throughout.

Hey scanooni22, where do you get that Harpeth is not very good defensively??? They held the Cubs to 42 points last night and Noel Smith did not have one of his better games.

Waverly wins this one easily. I don't see anyone on Harpeth stopping Hollis or Ricco. I'll say Waverly by 14.

I don't think Harpeth is that great defensively either. The Cubs missed a ton of wide open shots last night, and I mean a ton. They missed about 7 or 8 wide open layups in the third quarter. Noel went about 1 for 16 from three. I promise you that will never happen again. Yes, Harpeth is quick and is a decent team, but their defense is not that impressive.

Edited by Mr.Clutch