Gibson Co Done!

ParisRiverRat

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is just like a Obion County fan to say something stupid.  At least pull for the other teams in your district.........

825585233[/snapback]

And like the people on here from Gibson County and Westview have jumped on the chance to bash Obion Central every chance they get please give me a break, if the shoe was on the other foot I can guarantee they love to see OC knocked out of the tourney. Practice what you preach!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hope we can all be on here this time next week still talking about Westview and Obion County and who they will face in their respective sub-state games. If all works out, should be a great game to watch a week from tonight in Dyer! But, as we learned tonight (for those who might have missed the spectacle last year), anything can happen!

That is just like a Obion County fan to say something stupid.  At least pull for the other teams in your district.........

825585233[/snapback]

Yep, sure was just like us. Why would I want to see Obion Central play Gibson Co again on their home floor? That would be 3 out of 4 meetings there. I'd rather take my chances with Haywood.

And why, at this point, should I be pulling for the other teams in the district? I'm going to pull for OC and whatever scenario gives them the best chance.

Edited by OCRebel

Yep, sure was just like us.  Why would I want to see Obion Central play Gibson Co again on their home floor?  That would be 3 out of 4 meetings there.  I'd rather take my chances with Haywood

And why, at this point, should I be pulling for the other teams in the district?  I'm going to pull for OC and whatever scenario gives them the best chance.

825585615[/snapback]

Lets not lump all OC fans into one group....but I have to say that some from both GC and the 'View have been more than willing to "say something stupid" about OC. I always pull for the teams from 13AA, some do not, but I don't think that makes them stupid. I was hoping that GC and Westview won, and for the Lady rebs to get a shot at both of them again, but now that will not happen. Oh well looking for a win, AND a sub-state birth monday night.

GO LADY REBELS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!