OS/AC

dirtydiamondplayer

I thought that people went to the ballgames to cheer and yell for their team. In a sense I think your just jealous you dont have a loud as mouth as does. As for the game, teams have off nights. The good teams and the teams that know how to win will WIN at whatever cost it maybe it. In another words a team can play bad and still win and a team can play good and still lose. Oh yeah you know what I call that OH YEAH....that would be the wonderful thing called LIFE!!! I think we all now that life doesnt always go how we want it and I know sports sure dont go how we would like them too. OS has an experienced group of girls and it showed in the last mins of the game. As for the refs and the calls during the game HA no game is ever going to be called to make the coaches,players, or fans even close to being happy. So people are just going to have to stink it up and get over that. It wouldnt be a sport if the calls were perfect and called every time. Refs missing calls at times makes it interesting but then there is a time when things need to be stopped. OS just showed their experience during this game and that they can stand the pressure. I just dont see why AC cant accept that its done its over with you should be focusing on your next game. From what I've heard thats what OS is doing. Takin it game by game...

Edited by BBALLTN

• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

OK, first of all why dony u try sittin down for just on quarter of the game, u have the biggest mouth. u make u self look like a little kid. If one call does not go OS way u go crazy and scream at the refs.

825595018[/snapback]

[/quot

Why are you picking on OS's loudest cheerleader? I really get a kick out of her myself.

You better watch saying a team can have an off night might bite your head off. AC fans are over the game it's the (*(&$^$*(&) comments from the divine most are sick of. She has her opinions and others have their opinions as well if she would take a chill pill and face reality ever now and again.

But look out you might have made her list with comments like you just posted playergoingspectator. It seems I said the same things but got chastised for it. I guess you stated it better than I did.

One thing posted above on here I do not agree with is LEAVE THE KID OUT OF THIS regardless of how you feel about BBALLTN.

I have known Casey for about 8 to 10 years and I really like her. She made the all tournament team last week and deserved it. Three people voted for her she must not be that bad.

I hope Anderson County and OS finish 1 / 2 and before you blow a gasket there is no particular order here just stating that I hope both are in the finals. I still say they did not play well Friday night and inexperience on AC part cast them that game wither you agree or disagree, I really don't give a rats hinny.

Edited by BBALLTN

Hmm....for someone who has known someone for 8-10 years and they mis spell the kids name thats not saying much.Facing reality is a good subject right there...in a sense we ALL need to face reality with this game and that is the better team won HA! When I make my post I dont make an a-- out of myself and bash other players,team,coaches, fans, etc. Personally I dont think she would do anything to me I'm not on her bad side like some people seem to be. Now that I think about the game OS had 2 starters on the bench...so inexperience can also go for OS...what things I think of when I use my head. So hmm bad night still get the WIN hmm 2 starters on the bench lets see oh yeah OS still got the WIN...sounds like to me that OS fought for the win and achieved it!

You better watch saying a team can have an off night  might bite your head off. AC fans are over the game it's the (*(&$^$*(&) comments from the divine  most are sick of. She has her opinions and others have their opinions as well if she would take a chill pill and face reality ever now and again.

But look out you might have made her list with comments like you just posted playergoingspectator. It seems I said the same things but got chastised for it. I guess you stated it better than I did.

One thing posted above on here I do not agree with is LEAVE THE KID OUT OF THIS regardless of how you feel about BBALLTN.

I have known Casey for about 8 to 10 years and I really like her. She made the all tournament team last week and deserved it. Three people voted for her she must not be that bad.

I hope Anderson County and OS finish 1 / 2 and before you blow a gasket  there is no particular order here just stating that I hope both are in the finals. I still say they did not play well Friday night and inexperience on AC part cast them that game wither you agree or disagree, I really don't give a rats hinny.

825595298[/snapback]

Hopi aka get your feelings off your shoulder PLEASE! OS did have an off night but the bottom line is THEY WON so get over it and worry about AE I'm sure they want your team really bad right now since it is a lose and go home situation.

I would hope Casee would be deserving of the all tournament team for a defensive effort because it sure wasn't about the 2 points she scored, and since you helped coach her for a number of years I would hope she would have your support!

Hopi I don't blow gaskets I just speak my opinions and they are just like rectums everyone one has one and all of them stink.

The Mav had been quite since pre-game 1/28/05 and then decided to blast me? I haven't been on here and posted near as much I could have.

BTW- OS had 2 Sr.'s, 1 Jr. 1 Soph & 1 Fr. on the floor at the buzzer, I'm not saying OS didn't play bad What I am saying is the D came through when they had to and WON the District Tournament Championship!!!!

You better get some sleep and begin worrying about AE just like I will Seymour, and YES I will be as loud as ever tomorrow night!!!!!!!

Edited by BBALLTN

OS actually had three starters on the bench (Smith, Hackworth, Monk) in the final minute.

As far as having an off night, I think both teams had an off night. They both had some turnovers that wasn't caused by good defense. And I know OS missed some easy shots.

Also when teams play for the third time, it's hard to catch them off guard because they know what you like to do. That also leads to a sloppy game.

Hopi and bballmom,no more calling each other out. You both can make your comments without that as well as I can make mine,we all have opinions and thats okay but that needs to be the end of it.

825595598[/snapback]

Sorry BBalltn, I reported Hopi and nothing happened so I made a bad decision. I guess I need to sit down and keep my mouth shut at the games and on here. LOL

GO LADYCATS !!!!!!!