Charles Little AAA Mr. Basketball Finalist?

spydaman2405

really man, I don't understand the hate either.

cleveland played 4th toughest schedule, little avgs what 20-25pts/game being double and tripled every night. 10+ rebounds too.  cleve is weak at guard play, along with teams packing it down, hence the spurty nature of little's scoring.

By no means am I saying he should be MrTenn, but he is good enough to be considered.

825586514[/snapback]

Weak guard play? Colby Dodd is good, and so is goldston. I dont see the weakness in that.

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will definately give him his props, he could do any dunk you called out with ease. He can make some mean lay-ups to. To say that playing a tough schedule gets him ther nod it's possible. Still at 6'5 and being able to jump he should not let a team triple team him down-low, he should be able to take the game outside of 10ft. Like another poster said the voters really dropped the ball.

IMO, Mr. Basketball should go to someone who gives his all for his team every game...to me that's just not Little. Boy can dunk, dominate, no questions asked. But I don't see the hustle and attitude that Mr. Bball deserves...so maybe yeah, he should be considered b/c he's mesmerizing to watch...but not to win...his work ethic's just not there and his attitude stinks. :ph34r:

take shaq as an example, if he went to high school in tennessee everyone of yall would be praising him and he would get mr. basketball in a second. shaq cant do anything outside of 3 ft. either. so just because yall cant stop him doesnt mean yall should act like they voted a 5'2" white dude who cant walk straight for a mr. basketball finalist. charles little could be getting 40 points a night if we (cleveland) had a guard that could consistantly get charles the ball without turning it over. if we could hold on to the ball on offense these post slandering little would never occur.

take shaq as an example, if he went to high school in tennessee everyone of yall would be praising him and he would get mr. basketball in a second.  shaq cant do anything outside of 3 ft. either.  so just because yall cant stop him doesnt mean yall should act like they voted a 5'2" white dude who cant walk straight for a mr. basketball finalist.  charles little could be getting 40 points a night if we (cleveland) had a guard that could consistantly get charles the ball without turning it over.  if we could hold on to the ball on offense these post slandering little would never occur.

825586942[/snapback]

Maybe he should have went to Bradley. :P

IMO, Mr. Basketball should go to someone who gives his all for his team every game...to me that's just not Little.  Boy can dunk, dominate, no questions asked.  But I don't see the hustle and attitude that Mr. Bball deserves...so maybe yeah, he should be considered b/c he's mesmerizing to watch...but not to win...his work ethic's just not there and his attitude stinks.  :D

825586673[/snapback]

are you related to charles, go to school with him?