shelbyville vs white co.

90warrior

We all know who UnionVegas is.....The one the only..Pete Rose...wait...I'm wrong on that one.  Pete is his favorite player along with 14.  He loves his Unionville teams that he played for and they still can't make it to regions.  Hey Vegas..why don't you go and coach down there cause I know you know the game and could help them out alot.  I know you want to give Coach Fleming credit and Aaron too.  Sometimes I think you wish you could be on that bench too?  What do you think Preacher? :lol:

825593462[/snapback]

Well, whoever you are you sure know me, I would love to coach Unionville basketball but not what I am called to do.

As far as sitting on the Shelbyville bench, Well here is what I think. It would be as close to coaching Unionville as I could get. Figuring that is where alot of the grils are coming from.

But I am one of the few Unionville fans that does not hate Shelbyville, I live in Memphis now and even over here the people here know about Shelbyville. I just want to see the underdog win. I even think that Shelbyville will beat Columbia.

BTW Where did Nancy Moore form Columbia play JR. High?

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It is acceptable (and I know why she left) if a student leaves Bedford Co (Shelbyville) to play ball in another county but if they move into it, it becomes recruiting.  I feel no ill towards her at all and hope she is happy and wish her the best in the future.  Something seems odd about that way of looking at each case. thumb

825594173[/snapback]

Hey Flem, Columbia wants to talk about recruiting, ask them where Janay Armstrong came from? If you didn't have Armstrong you finish third in the district and Lincoln County would have been first followed by Shelbyville. After tomorrow night it not going matter cause the Eaglettes will be one game closer to the "Glass House"

what difference does it makes where she played junior high school ball at, Nancy has her personal reason as to why she is in Columbia, and it need not to be brought up in this mess

825594139[/snapback]

I have never posted on this thing before, but I can't resist this one. I think Unionvegas had a good point. To take it a little farther, the coaches at Unionville would probably find their job a lot easier if the players that were so good in Junior high stuck around to build a quality program at their home school instead of going through the Unionville training program (junior pro and junior high) and then heading elsewhere. I am not talking about Nancy Moore. Nancy's was a personal situation and we are happy to see her do well. My point is that Unionville is NOT a feeder program for Shelbyville but a lot of people either don't know that or don't seem to remember (or maybe they just don't WANT to remember).

Hey Flem, Columbia wants to talk about recruiting, ask them where Janay Armstrong came from? If you didn't have Armstrong you finish third in the district and Lincoln County would have been first followed by Shelbyville. After tomorrow night it not going matter cause the Eaglettes will be one game closer to the "Glass House"

825594212[/snapback]

Lil Ri... er I mean all Show and no go... got $$$ on that one? Mine's here fresh C notes ready to spend

Oh and I guess also those gold balls would still be in the trophy case in Bedford arena without Tiff, Abby, Ashley ect. Now let's don't go there again. Besides that what I hear on the street is you guys got you a new starting 5 coming in next year. Good job. How many Caddies did that one cost.

Showtime, you do not know everything, for your information, Janay could have went to Columbia, or SpringHill. She happens to live in an area that she could have chosen either, she just so happen to choose springhill and then change her mind, and sat out her year. Her choice. no business of yours.

And again let me state that we play as a team, so one person do not run any show in Columbia, so with out this person or that doesn't pertain to this team.

Wow....you people from Columbia get defensive real easy. Unionvegas only asked to make a point that she started at Unionville. We did not say anything about her situation...you brought that up. We wish her the best and hold no ill feelings at all. I know you seem mad now, but wait til tommorrow night....you will be unbearable.

UnionVegas....keep guessing Preacher.

GOT TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't throw a game to get opposite you like you did last year. We wanted a little, now we may get more than we want but I am going go out on a limb and say "The Little Man" takes care of business tomorrow night. I bet that Rachel can't sit down in a chair right now cause she is so tight while "The Little Man" is kicked back in the lazy boy watching tape.

Once again we didn't throw a game to get opposite of you like you did last year to get opposite of us. Looks like you ran and hid last year but there is no tree to hide behind this year you got the Eaglettes in the Semis so get ready for a dog fight!!!!!!!!!!!!