shelbyville vs white co.

90warrior

GOT TO BELIEVE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We didn't throw a game to get opposite you like you did last year. We wanted a little, now we may get more than we want but I am going go out on a limb and say "The Little Man" takes care of business tomorrow night. I bet that Rachel can't sit down in a chair right now cause she is so tight while "The Little Man" is kicked back in the lazy boy watching tape.

Once again we didn't throw a game to get opposite of you like you did last year to get opposite of us. Looks like you ran and hid last year but there is no tree to hide behind this year you got the Eaglettes in the Semis so get ready for a dog fight!!!!!!!!!!!!

825594387[/snapback]

Showtime i think its time for you to find a new hobby. Everyone knows Insell knows a lot about the game of basketball, but we all know how he gets his talent. I just can't understand how you can be proud of that though. Shelbyville has some great young talent and no offense to those girls, they work hard. I think you know as well as everyone else who was the better team last night, Shelbyville is lucky White County went ice cold in the second half, but it's done now and i'm sure the Eaglette's luck will run out very soon.

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Showtime i think its time for you to find a new hobby. Everyone knows Insell knows a lot about the game of basketball, but we all know how he gets his talent. I just can't understand how you can be proud of that though. Shelbyville has some great young talent and no offense to those girls, they work hard. I think you know as well as everyone else who was the better team last night, Shelbyville is lucky White County went ice cold in the second half, but it's done now and i'm sure the Eaglette's luck will run out very soon.

825594424[/snapback]

I haven't seen a single girls basketball game this year. :D But, I do know that when a team goes "ice cold," it's usually due to more than just shooting. I'm thinking of a word that starts with D and ends with "fence." Of course, I could be wrong . . .

Edited by jim314

I haven't seen a single girls basketball game this year.  :D  But, I do know that when a team goes "ice cold," it's usually due to more than just shooting.  I'm thinking of a word that starts with :)" and ends with "fence."  Of course, I could be wrong . . .

825594519[/snapback]

Defense does have something to do with it, but not with the missed free throws and lay-ups.

I have never posted on this thing before, but I can't resist this one.  I think Unionvegas had a good point.  To take it a little farther, the coaches at Unionville would probably find their job a lot easier if the players that were so good in Junior high stuck around to build a quality program at their home school instead of going through the Unionville training program (junior pro and junior high) and then heading elsewhere.  I am not talking about Nancy Moore.  Nancy's was a personal situation and we are happy to see her do well.  My point is that Unionville is NOT a feeder program for Shelbyville but a lot of people either don't know that or don't seem to remember (or maybe they just don't WANT to remember).

825594214[/snapback]

you know zpeace, if you got something to say just say it. As far as the players in jr. high not staying around to build a program, let me fill you in. THERE ISN"T A PROGRAM AT UNIONVILLE!!!! How many of those girls jr high and high school play during the off season? Only three in jr high that I can count. There isn't any kind of committment, dedication, or desire to get better. Take the summer off, tan, see friends, whatever else. Been there, gone through it once, and REFUSE to do it again. Unionville has failed some of the best althetes to come through there for a number of years. You tell me one good reason why anyone should stay there? If a child has the potential and the heart to go out and try to be one of the very best in the state, what's wrong with that? And I'm not talking about Nancy. She is an excellent ball player and we have watched her play since she was 9 or 10 years old. I'm talking about my own at this time. Most know who we are on here, so if you have questions, look us up in the book, we are listed. And you are right about Unionville NOT being a feeder program for Shelbyville, EVERYTHING that my daughter has learned has been taught to her by those in Shelbyville and Lawrenceburg. She was very lucky and according to her jr high coach, she earned her starting position on the team. Your either a coach or an asst. or the parent of the child that "lost her starting position to my child". You know what they say, don't get mad just get even. Where you gonna be sitting in two years, I know where I will be at.

Showtime, we might have thrown a game last year, but what difference does it make this is a new year. come with it!!!!

Also, take notes while you are at it and maybe you can figure out why you didn't go far with the sport of basketball.

what!!!!

You have to catch hold on your daddy's shirt tail and try to be a coach because you couldn't even go to college to play basketball and to tell you the truth, you are not even the coach of your aau team, you have your dad seated right behind you to tell you what to do, because you nothing by yourself.