Can the Dark Horse Make it to the Championship?

owlsfan10

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont understand why all you people have so much confidence that Ooltewah will just run over mcminn... they've won 2 out of 3......so what? those 2 games were all settled by under 5 points i do believe....the one at ooltewah was what?? a 2 point victory with horrible officiating? Big deal........and the other ooltewah victory was in a tourny in georgia where mcminn was up the whole game but slipped around the end of the 3rd and couldnt hardly score at all........ McMinn's victory was by around 9 points on November 30th...... Expect this one to be a dog fight where the team that wants it more will come out on top..... and from talk around school.... McMinn will come ready to play tonight with their "A game"

825591437[/snapback]

I don't think Ooltewah will run over McMinn, Ooltewah isn't that sort of dominant team. But they do keep games close and as of late have been winning them. I'm thoroughly convinced that Ooltewah has gotten better since they played McMinn, and McMinn might have as well, but given what Ooltewah has gone through to get here, I think they are prepared for a dogfight against McMinn. It turns out I am going to make the trip up the mountain, hope to see some more Ooltewah fans there. My prediction is 73-65, Ooltewah, but the Cherokee's never get it too close.

Wow........ frist of all i would like to say that the better team won last night.....McMinn proved to be too much for the owls.... 2nd......for all the people that said back on December 16th that Justin Hicks was " not that great and overated" just ate their words.... the kid was clearly the best player on the court last night

Wow........ frist of all  i would like to say that the better team won last night.....McMinn proved to be too much for the owls.... 2nd......for all the people that said back on December 16th that Justin Hicks was " not that great and overated" just ate their words.... the kid was clearly the best player on the court last night

825594316[/snapback]

haha he may have had a great game last night, but he's not better than courtney white or brandon brown im sorry

wow, you mean the dark horses lost, hard to figure out how you're district champ and a dark horse......beware of the real dark horse tommorow, the Trojan Horse, with it's captain Ron "the wizard" Shoemate leading them up the mountain

825592880[/snapback]

Yeah, the Trojans are getting beat by CUMBYland, 43 to 29 with 2:35 left in the 3rd.

Edited by BC#2

He is better than brandon brown, maybe not better than white.....YET but the kid is just a sophmore.... give him time

825595278[/snapback]

Well I heard Hicks had a great game for McMinn, but I heard that he was counterd by Foster in the first half who probably actually had the best game for Ooltewah. They said White didn't come alive till late third quarter and the fourth.

hey newsome he was takin a break from makin meth and decided to get on the computer and crack some jokes...but dude get off his mom...i just got off yours..

825591235[/snapback]

well my meth addiction has taken over my life, i suppose that means boys on meth actually play better than Soddy Daisy....wow, can't believe that one, well i better go make another batch, ill get yours in the mail to ya, maybe with some anthrax