Freshmen and Sopmmores

mcsccrplyr2

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I agree, but he isn't elligible this year.

825588625[/snapback]

Fulton was almost lead to a State Title by a young, Josh Ragland, but who's state dreams were crushed by turmoils within the coaching staff and their captain MR. JOSH RAGLAND. Overall Josh Ragland is the best soccer player to ever set foot on this planet which we call "Earth".

Fulton was almost lead to a State Title by a young, Josh Ragland, but who's state dreams were crushed by turmoils within the coaching staff and their captain MR. JOSH RAGLAND. Overall Josh Ragland is the best soccer player to ever set foot on this planet which we call "Earth".

825588646[/snapback]

well put. i have to meet this josh ragland guy sometime. he sounds truly incredible.

Sophomores at Bearden?  Ryan Radcliffe, Brian Walker, Jordan Hanks, Cesar Ruiz.  They all play on the same 89 Select team as Jackson Slagle and Andrew Holt from CAK.  The 89 Select are the defending U15 Division I Tennessee State Champs.  They will probably take it again this year as U16's.

825588150[/snapback]

Sorry to tell you, but 89 Select is not going to win U16 state.

I have personally seen this Josh Ragland play, and wow, he is truly amazing.  By his junior year I  am sure that he will have some Division 1 schools looking at him.

825588685[/snapback]

i must agree with you. he is probably one of the most dynamic players you will ever find. i mean his speed is just amazing. dont you agree?