Who is goin to be the State champ in AA?

hdbaseball

Where did Lykins and walker go to college? I faced both of them and they were pretty good.

825590935[/snapback]

Lykins is at Austin Peay and Walker is at UTM. Both were great high school pitchers. Even better than them two was Derek Clifton, in my opinion. Clifton was at Motlow St. the last two years and I dont know where he transferred to.

• Replies 32
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I beleive the West is by far the strongest in this division. You have at least two teams out of each region that will be strong this year. To say which one will win I wouldn't have a clue , but I do beleive that that team( state champs) will come from the west .

825591258[/snapback]

Look for Pigeon Forge and Happy valley from the east,both these Mountian teams can play.

Marshall county is putting out great players...Scotty McClean is playing well in college and maybe going pro soon, and Bret Spivey a great catcher who is a very good hitter and has a chance to get drafted this year!!!!!! Back to the topic Marshall County is getting a good club together this year and Marshall County will be in the hunt for the state this year!!!!!!!!!!!!!

For Marshall County : They had a disappointing season last year getting knocked out in the sectionals by Milan but had only three seniors on the team. Last year's junior class looked promising and MC returns nearly all of last year's team that was underacheiving. With 10 seniors this year I beleive, they have more talent than last year and expect to go much farther.

well i know happy valley and pigeon forge in the east are tough and they will give everything theyve got to win state. If happy valley can pull it together they have the better team to win......they have tons of pitching and a solid batting order.....however they are a team of individuals....we will see though.

well i know happy valley and pigeon forge in the east are tough and they will give everything theyve got to win state. If happy valley can pull it together they have the better team to win......they have tons of pitching and a solid batting order.....however they are a team of individuals....we will see though.

825598358[/snapback]

Ill agree that Pigeon Forge has a strong team, but what about them Seymour boys. They didnt lose any pitching, actually gained a little, and they can replace Pryor in center. If they caome together as a team then they can go all the way.