Bradley Central Romped in First Round

tonymontana

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Congradulations to the Red Bank Lions! That alone may have been your biggest win in 4-5 years and I want to compliment the coach and the players on being ready to play and stepping up to the challenge of beating Bradley... To everybody else on here who loves to make comments such as Bradley was overrated and they stink and things like that...Really you don't have much of a clue...It's called UPSET, and its March Madness...It happens every year even in the NCAA Tournament...If you know basketball then you know things like this happen every year...It doesn't mean Bradley stinks, and it doesn't mean they were overrated...To me it means they over looked Red Bank and wasn't prepared to play...Just because you get upset does not mean you stink though and I want to also congradulate the Bears on a great season and tough luck on the lost...

Congradulations to the Red Bank Lions!  That alone may have been your biggest win in 4-5 years and I want to compliment the coach and the players on being ready to play and stepping up to the challenge of beating Bradley... To everybody else on here who loves to make comments such as Bradley was overrated and they stink and things like that...Really you don't have much of a clue...It's called UPSET, and its March Madness...It happens every year even in the NCAA Tournament...If you know basketball then you know things like this happen every year...It doesn't mean Bradley stinks, and it doesn't mean they were overrated...To me it means they over looked Red Bank and wasn't prepared to play...Just because you get upset does not mean you stink though and I want to also congradulate the Bears on a great season and tough luck on the lost...

825593546[/snapback]

Thanks KnowALot for your words... For those of us who are Bradley fans we know that they did not suck. 26-3 hardly stinks. And if Bradley stunk so bad then why would all the region 3 teams not play them in the regular season? Red Bank was the ONLY team who would play them.

If you ask 90% of the Bear fans they would probably admit that BCHS was ranked too high.........but then again we didn't ask for that ranking...it was given on history. This year's starting five had THREE sophomores! After graduating 8 seniors most everyone would assume this would be a rebuilding year and it was. Congratulations anyway to the Bears on a fine season and especially Wes Suiter and Yarrish Hammonds for giving us four awesome years at BCHS.