Upsets! Upsets! Upsets!

SR35

• Replies 20
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

if the first round of the region had not been satellited then region 1 would had been a totally different story that is bull they ever let them do that and all i know is that district 1 be prepared to go to jellico washburn has twice the team cloudland does and would had beat them anywhere else

Union City was the top ranked team in AA when reg. season ended and they are gone, Liberty and Lexington were both top 10 and they are done...neither were really upsets though they lost to better teams. White Station was ranked high but they loss to a much deeper and better Fairley team. West Caroll was the only one that really surprised me, they probably should have beat JCS.

if the first round of the region had not been satellited then region 1 would had been a totally different story that is bull they ever let them do that and all i know is that district 1 be prepared to go to jellico washburn has twice the team cloudland does and would had beat them anywhere else

825593843[/snapback]

Really, think. Do you think Jellico had any chance against the Rangers? NO! U.H. has beaten J. Frank White 2 times, now three times this year, so that was no surprise. North Greene beat Hancock twice in the season, so again, no surprise. The only way a district 2 team would have won a single game is if Hancock would have played Cloudland. So lets face the hard truth: District 2 is pathetic!!!

One more thing, u were talking about the games being "satellited", well thats what district 2 gets for moving the region to Hancock last year for the soul purpose of them winning it.