Best coaches

onetruefan

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who are best coaches in Midstate?

825594746[/snapback]

I think the coaches who really seem to work the hardest and seem to care the most could include:

Cindy Towers of Whitehouse

Jeff Breedan of Riverdale

Terry Floyd of Coffee County

I may not like all of these coaches all of the time but I have to say these guys play the game with a real heart and passion and they know their game. They are true motivators and an asset to softball as well as to all the young ladies fortunate enough to play for them.

I think the coaches who really seem to work the hardest and seem to care the most could include:

Cindy Towers of Whitehouse

Jeff Breedan of Riverdale

Terry Floyd of Coffee County

I may not like all of these coaches all of the time but I have to say these guys play the game with a real heart and passion and they know their game. They are true motivators and an asset to softball as well as to all the young ladies fortunate enough to play for them.

825595170[/snapback]

I think Becky at forrest should be on this list

Don Freudenthal at Ezell

Lee Phillips at Goodpasture

I know I am a little biast b/c I played for one of them, but he is one of the greatest men I have ever known and he taught me so much not only about softball but about pride and things that I will take with me forever.

Coach Phillips is just awesome, he is such a classy guy, and always so nice. He is one of those coaches that you would do anything for. I know all of my friends who play for him have a lot of love and respect for him and all he does for them.

I have to put a plug in for David Moore at Farragut. He has the right balance of caring for girls well being but trying to get the most out them. I have seen many coaches operate and I am thankful that my daugther plays for Coach Moore.

PS. He is one of the best defensive coaches I have seen.

i think that Troy Smith from Lincoln County is a very good coach! He knows the game really well and all the girls respect him highly! He is a very aggressive coach.I also think that Jeff Breedan from Riverdale is a good coach! I have looked up to him as a coach since he was coaching at Coffee County!

There are many that do a great job of teaching the game. I agree with some that have been posted. Good coaches usually surround them self's with other good coaching minds, that makes up a good staff. It hard for a coach to run a good practice alone.

Terry Floyd

Ashley Serbin

Cindy Towers

Jeff Breedan

Lee Phillips

STD

Andy Griffin

Cheek

Don Freudenthal

Sure there are many others out there that are working very hard !