Lewis vs. Waverly

willyp6

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Great win tonight for the Tigers. And about the student section why does it matter if their is a high percentage of girls? Why would you want to settle something anyways fighting is not the way in life. Did you not learn in your violence prevention days during DARE back in Jr High? I guess you guys arent making the trip back from Howenwald tomorrow night are you because you didnt have the refs tonight like you did over there where you guys only had 7 fouls called on you. Well, im out have fun in the cow pastures in Howenwald.

Good post retard... down here in hohenwald thas how we settle things we fight... we don't write notes, and talk trash and then run away back home like the "tough boys" from Waverly do... Ya'll got beat fair and square in the cow pastures of hohenwald just like we got beat tonight.... Don't be making excuses cuz i know we aren't. and lemme correct your spelling pedro... it's hoHenwald and thank you for making us cow pasture living hicks look smarter than you because you can't spell. and DARE is Drug Abuse Resistance Education, not The Fighting and Violence Prevention class for the Waverly Pansies...... whoa no you didnt just say we had 2 girls!!!! oh no you didnt!! If everyone from Waverly did their job then Waverly stinks, Lewis County didnt play well and they kept up until the 4th... If ya'll play the same way tomorrow it's going to be a 50+ point win for Giles County.

Edited by golfinman23

WOW that was a good one right there "have fun in the cow pastures in Howenwald." By the way you were speaking so proper it sounds like you would rather spend your day shopping down at American Eagle, and drinking a smoothie. Give us a break no one wants to hear all of your proper speaking bla bla bla and the only people that have a problem with violence are those that cant dish it out so you do the math peace!

:)

Yall went and told yalls pricipal that we were trying to start a fight in the lobby. So near the end of the fourth qtr our pricipalcame to us and told us to stay in the gym while yall left because yall were just trying to fight because yalls team stunk and there season was over :) and no you wont get us next time

Edited by TigerFan06

Yeah the hole in wall that killed you in football, beat you in basketball, and are better in just about everyother sport.... i mean ya'll are great if you can beat a "hole in wall" team... i mean woo ya'll should be right up with God there for that one... shut up! We'll be seeing who stinks tomorrow when ya'll get used as mops for the post game cleaning of the floor.

Edited by golfinman23

Yeah the hole in wall that killed you in football, beat you in basketball, and are better in just about everyother sport.... i mean ya'll are great if you can beat a "hole in wall" team... i mean woo ya'll should be right up with God there for that one... shut up! We'll be seeing who stinks tomorrow when ya'll get used as mops for the post game cleaning of the floor.

825598219[/snapback]

At least we will still be playing tomorrow

825598219[/snapback]

Who is playing tomm??? We beat your sorry team when it mattered that game in hole in the wall was a fluke like i previously stated, but it was a loss so props on that. So you people in hole in the wall settle things by fighting?? haha how many fights have u been in lil golfinman. You are probally some freshman. All you do is talk big and bad on here behind your lil screen. Grow up kid

Good post retard... down here in hohenwald thas how we settle things we fight...
Yeah the hole in wall that killed you in football, beat you in basketball, and are better in just about everyother sport....
Well, i cant say your that good in sports.. Well, thats just it, your not. But you are good at one thing and that is being dumb. Wonder why ya'll are "so good" at what you do... Because none of your people make it out of "hole in the wall". Why do i say that look at the first quote in my post... Real intelligent thinking there guys.