LORETTO VS. HARPETH

ntd4lhs

ITS FINALLY HERE FANS!! ALL YEAR WE'VE HEARD THE TALK OF CHEAThamAND HARPETH BEIN THE POWER HOUSES FOR REGION 5AA!! I GUESS THIS WILL BE THE SHOWCASE TOMORROW NIGHT TO EITHER PROVE 9AA, OR 10AA WRONG!! I WISH THE BEST OF LUCK TO THE LADY MUSTANGS, AND IF THEY PLAY THE WAY THEY ARE CAPABLE OF PLAYING, THEN WE WILL BE ADVANCING TO THE C'SHIP AND THEN TO THE SUBSTATE GAME AGAINST BOLIVAR CENTRAL ON SATURDAY NIGHT!!! GOOD LUCK TO MY LADY MUSTANGS ONCE AGAIN, AND MAY THE BEST TEAM WIN!! TAKE IT ONE GAME AT A TIME LADIES, AND BRING IT ALL HOME!!! GO LADY MUSTANGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thumb

LADY MUSTANGS BY 8!!

PREDICTIONS PLEASE????

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It should be a great game if both teams play to their full potential. Loretto in my opinion has an advantage in the post play. I do not see a good matchup for Harpeth to match up with Jana Cross. I think the guard play is pretty comparable. The press by Loretto was impressive on Monday, but Sycamore's guards are not as good as Harpeths. I would probably give Loretto a slight advantage, but wouldn't be terribly surprised if Harpeth knocked them out. Should be a very good game. I just want to see it live up to all of the talk. A lot of the time the big expectations aren't met when the game actually is played. Maybe this one will.

Should be a good game. I haven't seen Loretto play, so I'm not gonna make a prediction. Harpeth stayed with Columbia for 3 quarters and they have the most dominate post I've seen this year. We got her in foul trouble by slashing to the goal. Take her out of the equation and make the other girls beat you.

I don't think either team loses by 10 though.

Should be a good game.  I haven't seen Loretto play, so I'm not gonna make a prediction.  Harpeth stayed with Columbia for 3 quarters and they have the most dominate post I've seen this year.  We got her in foul trouble by slashing to the goal.  Take her out of the equation and make the other girls beat you.

I don't think either team loses by 10 though.

825596075[/snapback]

Loretto was leading Columbia in columbia at halftime... Jana Dominated in that game, Alex Ross for Columbia hit some big threes in the final part of the 3rd and 4th quarters.... Columbia played great in the first half against loretto and loretto was better... They just didn't play the same kind of ball in the second half.. If they play 4 quarters of ball like they know how... then it will be a 10+ pt victory by loretto.. However if they don't play w/ heart then it'll be a close game and possibly a loss... I have a hunch they're going to put a lot of 10AA ppl back in their seats tonight and tomorrow night though! Good luck!