Whose #1..... Peoples Pole

soccermadness

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

one word....scrimmage

825619460[/snapback]

thats all u farragut guys always say. scrimmage. i guess you have to come up with an excuse of why you are being beaten or tied by little known teams from small schools. just face it, farragut is not the great team this year that it has been in the past years. this year is farraguts year to fall.

Admirals, then I'd say Bulldogs, then Cherokees.

825597047[/snapback]

Are u retarded? I think that it is easy to see that Maryville is ATLEAST the second best team. After all they beat Bearden last year and only lost one starter while Bearden lost several. SO logically Maryville would be better. And COME ON. South Doyle! Man they are not even close. Teams like Science Hill, Catholic, Oak Ridge, and CAK are all better than South Doyle.

thats all u farragut guys always say. scrimmage. i guess you have to come up with an excuse of why you are being beaten or tied by little known teams from small schools. just face it, farragut is not the great team this year that it has been in the past years. this year is farraguts year to fall.

825620313[/snapback]

You can't judge a team by what they do in scrimmages. Many teams have players missing from the team because basketball is still going on. Scrimmages are also a time where coaches try new things and new players get some experience. Don't base your ideas about a team on their scrimmage results, wait until more regular season games are played and teams are going full strength.

825620313[/snapback]

Look Magilla Gorilla Filla or whatever your name is 1 game does not make a season, and scrimmages are just that "scrimmages" and games are just "games" but championships are championships and Farragut has 2 and is the current STATE CHAMPION and until May like it or not, The Champion is Farragut. Also, make sure you posters who brag about your team are still here when your team has been eliminated, and one other thing, Farragut doesn't get on here and whine about all our problems, we only get on and defend ourselves and that is what Farragut is DEFENDING Champions for the whole year even if Farragut doesn't win a game. Farraguts goal is to get it done by the end of the season until then all else is just talk

Lion101 who are you? I love your spunk, You are exactly right and "it isn't bragging if it's a fact" and your right about all you said. Expect some to come back and hit your comments because they can only talk now ,they haven't won anything yet. I believe Farragut will do just fine and some of your flack will go away as these teams start to fall by the wayside. Remember this too, some people just don't get it, example you ever see fans after their team won a big game hold up the # 1 sign yelling we are number #1. That is only in their minds because ireally they only one that game and were Number 1 on that field that day. It takes alot to be #1 and right now, like it or not, Farragut has earned the respect of being champions until they lose the title