Waverly vs. Giles Co.

afan1222

• Replies 135
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest catfish-hunter
If Waverly wins this one.  I can't wait to get on here and laugh and laugh and laugh.

825598339[/snapback]

I know what you mean afan1222. It wouldn't even bother me that Wavo won a game that Sycamore could not win in three tries. I just hope that someone beats Giles County.

Guest catfish-hunter
LOL...Catfish, Here you go again shootin off at the mouth about something you know nothing about. Tennessee has had a bad year. I know that and everyone else knows that. But have you noticed how far Lofton, Patterson, and Watson have come along this year and they have actually been keeping games close in which everyone has thought they where suppose to get killed. It takes programs to get players like a Tyler Smith to get the ball rolling. From the way it is looking and possibly shaping up UT could be on the rise. You bring in Jamont with Tyler and the Juco big man Tn is recruiting they will be on the rise and with the inroads we have with 06 class you have to like the way things are looking. Either way you have to admire Tyler for staying in-state and showing state pride and I know he is doing all he can to get some players up here to play with him. It's kind of like Johnathan Crompton helping bring in UT the #1 recruiting class in football. It all starts somewhere fish and I guess you could say Tyler is driving that FORKLIFT!!!

thumb

825598355[/snapback]

Look 3ft. below your noggin and feel your backside. You might find that forklift Tyler drives.

Giles is getting hot at the right time. Zach Holt's shots are falling, Darin is picking up the trash, and Deron is doing his thing as well. Channing and Tyler, well they doing their own thing as well too! I didn't see Waverly in person like I had planned, but just going by their recent post-season tournament failures and the fact that they lost to Lewis County, Cheatham County, and barely beat Harpeth, I am going to predict a Giles County win by about 10-15 points. It may be more, but hopefully it won't be less.

Just wish I could go watch this game. :ph34r:

Maybe rocko (or whatever his name is) can borrow that fork lift, because that's what it's going to take to get him over the trees, down low, tomorrow night! Catfish, I thought you were done posting, anyway. Did anyone notice that, once again, he had to resort to talking about football? I guess that's what happens when your dog bows out of the fight early, huh Big Cat!

After tonight's slaughter, I just don't see this one being as close as you Wavos are dreaming about! afan, Tyler doesn't need to be given any easy dunks tomorrow night! I think he's proven that he has no problem going up and over people also! Giles by 15+ (even though I think it will be more).

TOW-MOTOR ME!!

LEBRON WHO?

Edited by willyp6