Best Coaches

WJBDEVILS

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

coach etter from baylor is by far the best in the state. i say that and i dont even play with baylor

825599766[/snapback]

Etter has had some great players and FINALLY won a title, but name me one kid he made better? He's been around along time though. I'll give you that.

Edited by Rabble Rouser

Or maybe I'm from Ripley, who obviously doesn't know what sound coaching is because they've let a clown run their circus for the last 6 or 7 years.

825614503[/snapback]

When you said he was a clown and circus. I know exactly who you are. I have heard these same comments come out of you mouth before. You sure don't have any Right talking about anybody.

Price is not as good as you think he is he is not that good of a coach and he made a lot of people mad this year by the cut  if you are from eastridge you know what i am talking about

825614957[/snapback]

who cares if he made a lot of people mad...you should have done your talking on the field instead of waiting until you signed onto CoachT.

• 2 weeks later...

Jim Carter of Hunters Lane. Took the Warriors to the state tournament last year in his first year at the school. Came to HL from Jackson Christian where he won the state there. Is building a solid program, upgrading the facilities, and most importantly has earned the respect of the players, parents, and community.

Also, staying in the district, Jim Norris of McGavock is an excellent coach. While McGavock's tallent has gone down some thru the years, he does quite well with what he has!

Well this is my first post. I've been reading the messages on these boards for quite some time now and I finally registered so that I can do my own posting. As far as best coaches go, I'd have to put Clark as the top of the list and also Pharr at Farragut for turning them into a national powerhouse. Densford at Munford was/is a great coach but was forced out. Pavette at Briarcrest (formerly Covington) is also an outstanding coach.