Central-Unicoi regional championship

megahops24

Bballer sure does quiet down when he can't get on here and toot 'ERWIN'S HORN' about how 'ERWIN IS THE BEST'.

Tonights game was great - also, devils should get the facts straight before running their mouth about "hitting a woman". Truth be known - a warrant is being taken out for the "UNICOI COUNTY ADULT MALE DEVIL" who bashed a 16 yr old Cougars fans head into the concrete. The reason the Cougar fan was taken out 'DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE OUT' - your people don't get taken out for anything they do as long as they are in Erwin w/ERWIN DEPUTIES AND ERWIN CONSTABLES. Lots of witnesses to this little fiasco - your guys reputation goes in the gutter with every breath and every step you take - SO TRY TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Also - you had a problem (REMEMBER YOU ARE HOSTING A T O U R N A M E N T...)

not a home game - SIGNS POINTING WHERE YOU SHOULD SIT FOR THE

T O U R N A M E N T - there was such a big deal about Central sitting ON YOUR SIDE - GUESS YOUR PEOPLE GOT IT WRONG THIS TIME - They were definitely sitting where they were NOT DESIGNATED TO SIT FOR THE T O U R N A M E N T.)

I frankly hope the underage minor who was HIT BY AN ERWIN ADULT MALE presses charges and seeks medical treatment - and possible charges against the deputies who led him out when he was the one who was hit - AND NOT THE ONE WHO THREW THE PUNCHES - really - when are you gonna get it.

You are definitely the lowest of the low when it comes to sportsmanship and I thank GOD IN HEAVEN that we don't have to be involved with this trash again...

WAY TO GO COUGARS - YOU DESERVED IT - #1 thumb thumb thumb

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Thought I would comment to little UCHS DEVIL for the comment about no place for the devils to sit - I saw plenty of seats in the student section and when you host a T O U R N A M E N T - I want to say that word again -----

A T O U R N A M E N T ..... you have to supply seating for both teams playing - not just your own team - our team was sitting where they were designated to sit -

A N D AS F O R HITTING A WOMAN ----

DIDN'T HAPPEN - GET THE FACTS STRAIGHT - AND AS FOR YOU "OH SO CLASSY ERWINITES - YOUR BEAUTY IS ONLY IN YOUR OWN EYES -

YOU ARE SO LOW - AND SO MAD BECAUSE YOU LOST -

ALSO - YOUR STUDENTS CAN QUIT THROWING FIRECRACKERS UNDER OUR STUDENTS CARS AS THEY ARE LEAVING -

YEP - THEM DEVILS ARE JUST SO classy!!!! - YOU GUYS GOT WHAT YOU DESERVED !! :lol:

Bballer sure does quiet down when he can't get on here and toot 'ERWIN'S HORN' about how 'ERWIN IS THE BEST'.

Tonights game was great  -  also, devils should get the facts straight before running their mouth about "hitting a woman".  Truth be known - a warrant is being taken out for the "UNICOI COUNTY ADULT MALE DEVIL" who bashed a 16 yr old Cougars fans head into the concrete.  The reason the Cougar fan was taken out  'DOESN'T TAKE A ROCKET SCIENTIST TO FIGURE OUT' - your people don't get taken out for anything they do as long as they are in Erwin w/ERWIN DEPUTIES AND ERWIN CONSTABLES.  Lots of witnesses to this little fiasco - your guys reputation goes in the gutter with every breath and every step you take - SO TRY TO GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT.

Also - you had a problem (REMEMBER YOU ARE HOSTING A T O U R N A M E N T...)

not a home game - SIGNS POINTING WHERE YOU SHOULD SIT FOR THE

T O U R N A M E N T  -  there was such a big deal about Central sitting ON YOUR SIDE -  GUESS YOUR PEOPLE GOT IT WRONG THIS TIME - They were definitely sitting where they were NOT DESIGNATED TO SIT FOR THE T O U R N A M E N T.)

I frankly hope the underage minor who was HIT BY AN ERWIN ADULT MALE  presses charges and seeks medical treatment - and possible charges against the deputies who led him out when he was the one who was hit - AND NOT THE ONE WHO THREW THE PUNCHES -  really - when are you gonna get it.

You are definitely the lowest of the low when it comes to sportsmanship and I thank GOD IN HEAVEN that we don't have to be involved with this trash again...

WAY TO GO COUGARS - YOU DESERVED IT - #1    thumb  thumb  thumb

825600835[/snapback]

Since when is cryin about seating going to solve anything? You think people actually care? The gym was packed, and people are going to sit where there are seats. But who cares about that...I quit crying over people taking seats when I was in grade school.

Second, who knows who fault the brawl was...Central fans are gonna accuse UC fans and vice versa...childish either way.

I know I'll miss the UC/Central games next year...but I won't miss all the BS that goes on in the stands. Even the HV/UC games don't get this out of hand...oh well, at least it makes for one heck of a game.

HEY UC 15 - just to let you know - im really not crying - check your devils posts - they are the ones making the big deal about seating.

Also - I think I will contact TSSAA about holding any future tournaments in Erwin -

the seating isn't adequate and your fans obviously have a problem w/providing seats for any other teams and their fans - DEVILS CANT KEEP FROM WHINING ABOUT CENTRAL BEING IN THEIR SECTION - AND as far as the brawl that broke out - WE HAVE THE BEST EVIDENCE OF ALL - ITS ON TAPE !!!! it will be good evidence in court when we press charges - TSSAA MAY EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT THE SCHOOL WHO WAS HOSTING THIS TOURNAMENT AND COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS ON THEIR OWN - we know which way this is going -- DEVILS !!!

PS - For the "I do no wrong Devils" , you do have 1 person of class in your school - the Devil coach who apologized to our principal for the ERWINITES - funny he apologized when "you did nothing wrong"....

WAY TO GO COUGARS - #1!!!!!

HEY UC 15  -  just to let you know - im really not crying  - check your devils posts - they are the ones making the big deal about seating.

Also - I think I will contact TSSAA about holding any future tournaments in Erwin -

the seating isn't adequate and your fans obviously have a problem w/providing seats for any other teams and their fans -  DEVILS CANT KEEP FROM WHINING ABOUT CENTRAL BEING IN THEIR SECTION -  AND as far as the brawl that broke out - WE HAVE THE BEST EVIDENCE OF ALL -  ITS ON TAPE !!!!  it will be good evidence in court when we press charges  -  TSSAA MAY EVEN WANT TO LOOK AT THE SCHOOL WHO WAS HOSTING THIS TOURNAMENT AND COME TO SOME CONCLUSIONS ON THEIR OWN -  we know which way this is going --  DEVILS !!!

PS -  For the "I do no wrong Devils" , you do have 1 person of class in your school - the Devil coach who apologized to our principal for the ERWINITES - funny he apologized when "you did nothing wrong"....

WAY TO GO COUGARS  -  #1!!!!!

825600912[/snapback]

If you have tape of the whole brawl from beginning to end...awsome...I really don't care if a Central fan or UC fan started it. It was uncalled for. I hope the video you claim to have does help solve all this crap.

About seating, yes, it's not the biggest gym in our district, but that's not what determines who is the host. Aside from all the BS in the crowds, the atmosphere was awsome with so many people...cramped, yes, but great atmosphere.

Why not transfer the tape to the computer and let everyone on here see this as well?

Im sorry devilhater...but "A TOURNAMENT" is 2 words but I will forgive you since you are from Sullivan county...We never said we had beauty only PRIDE we dont care about seats or even losing....we played a heck-of-a-game and had a blast sharing this ever so eventfull season with you. Firecrackers...dang sorry but I missed that, dont mean it didnt happen but still we think up some pretty cool stuff of you think about it...Someone needs to warn AAA that you all with pick about anything you can get you hands on. If you all have such a big problem with our fans please dont bring your fans over here. We lost...we know that, but we should not be fighting over stupid $h*t that doesnt matter anymore. Seating who cares...we support our team and our fans and I say that the ERWIN MAN that hit your stupid 16 year old probably had a dang good reason to do so...and if not OHH WELL Good for him...Central fans, that still even after they win the game, cannot find a way to shut up and be proud of their team ...come on we walked out of our gym proud of our boys and we lost!!!! ....Your boys played good tonight and even I, a Unicoi County Devil, can stand up and say Good Job to your team...but I hope you clean up for AAA cause you cant even shut up to congratulate anyone but yourselves......Great game from both teams!!!! Keep it up and we may meet again in State... Lets Go Blue!!!!!

first of all PLEASE specify which "coach" you are referring to. I am 100% it wasn't coach english. i am certain he was never near your principal to say anything to him. i am also certain he wouldn't apologize for any "erwinnites". he was obviously upset about the whole situation, as anyone should be but i am curious which "coach" you are saying apologized.

p.s - you are right about the "class" part though. i bet you won't hear him making excuses about why they lost the game!

:rolleyes: ...Someone needs to warn AAA that you all with pick about anything you can get you hands on

Could the devil who wrote this explain to me what "you all with pick about anything" means - i don't understand "ERWINITE".

and if you don't care about seating -

"WHY DO ALL YOUR DEVIL POSTS COMPLAIN ABOUT CENTRAL SITTING ON THE WRONG SIDE" - i'm trying hard to understand - but you keep constantly contradicting yourselves -

and for the Erwinite that wants a copy of the tape - GET YOUR OWN COPY!!!

WAY TO GO COUGARS - ;)

:rolleyes: ...Someone needs to warn AAA that you all with pick about anything you can get you hands on

Could the devil who wrote this explain to me what "you all with pick about anything" means - i don't understand  "ERWINITE". 

and if you don't care about seating -

"WHY DO ALL YOUR DEVIL POSTS COMPLAIN ABOUT CENTRAL SITTING ON THE WRONG SIDE"  -  i'm trying hard to understand  - but you keep constantly contradicting yourselves -

and for the Erwinite that wants a copy of the tape  -  GET YOUR OWN COPY!!!

WAY TO GO COUGARS -  ;)

825600963[/snapback]

Get my own copy? Isn't the one you have good enough? heck I just wanted to see the whole thing for myself since I didn't catch what started it...What are you? A Freshmen? Maybe a Sophmore? I find it hard to believe you have a tape that shows everything. The only cameras I saw were fixed on the game...So if you have a tape (other than the one the news showed) post it up...

You wouldn't happen to be one of those people that went to the church lot after the game would ya? I got a pretty good look at what cars where there from Sullivan County. Also got tag numbers :o ....and wouldn't ya know it...I even found a tape of what happened there...but you can get your own copy thumb

Also - adults who are proud of their children for throwing firecrackers under other students cars as they are leaving, you are definitely right - the less class the students show - the more proud the Erwinite parents are!!! - Erwin -the more you talk - the deeper in that deep dark hole they call "h---" you go - back to where you devils came from...

Accept the loss and move on with your pitiful lowly lives.

As for the coach - didn't get his name - Just try and think of one decent, kind person who goes to Erwin - I'm sure you can count them on one hand - and you'll find him.

And as for our student "who you say deserved to be assaulted by an adult" , you are a bottom sucking low life piece of "you figure it out" . Guess you wished you were the one who threw the punch (I DO) then you could be facing criminal charges too.

Come on devils - do what you do best - instigate all you can !!!

You guys love the fight don't you...

especially when its against kids - and what else - oh yea - elephants..

MAN - YOU GUYS SURE ARE TOUGH - IM A SHAKIN IN MY SHOES !!!!

Come on devils - do what you do best - instigate all you can !!!

Talk about a case of pot calling the kettle black...

You guys love the fight don't you...

especially when its against kids - and what else - oh yea - elephants..

MAN - YOU GUYS SURE ARE TOUGH - IM A SHAKIN IN MY SHOES !!!!

No need to tell me now, those last few sentences tell me enough to know you are some immature punk. Makes ya feel pretty good to hide behind that screen and talk smack doesn't it. thumb

Edited by uc15