Jefferson County vs. Powell

DZbettin

• Replies 17
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Wasn't trying to generalize barb. Just expressing my anger towards a boastful, classless Greeneville fan after a tough game that I was sure we were going to pull out after we took the lead in the 4th....for the second year in a row.

Anyway, I'm pulling for Greeneville and Powell in state. Maybe Powell a bit more but only because I can't stand Manuel. haha :lol:

So just how much do you know about this no class, uneducated person you all keep talking about? I as well as barb have posted about the Jeff County players and fans too. I hoped they would win Saturday night and was disappointed that they did not. I would have loved for either Greeneville or Jefferson County to have won the gold ball. If it had been the other way around and Greeneville had lost I still would have been pulling for the Jefferson County girls. I personally know who posted that and he is not uneducated or even boasting. Why it was posted on this thread I do not know or understand that either. I do hope that the girls from Jefferson County realize just how good they were and not be disappointed because they had a wonderful season. I think Coach Potts does a great job and sure it is a rivalry but it is a good rivalry for both teams.

volunteer, as i stated earlier, Barb has been very gracious this year and we have coexisted very well on the Jefferson County and Greeneville threads. I think Johnny was only referring to the fact that a "new" Greeneville poster came on a thread titled Jefferson County vs Powell and said

"BUT ANYWAYS, HOW BOUT THEM GREEN DEVILS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! And if you wanna come see a show come see a girl not many people give the credit she deserves, Meagan Lyons!!!! So Go DEVILS in the borro!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"

If that isn't boastful i don't know what is. As for calling him uneducated, it was a greeneville fan who said he didn't know what he was talking about.

Sorry DZ, I understand what you are saying. I know Barb is a great poster on here and I have read almost every thread involving Jeff County and Greeneville posting here and there myself. I know the guy and he is not really a redneck but I should not have stuck my nose in there. I know the battles between the two schools will keep going but it will be a bit different without Manuel and Lyons against Huff and Rickard next season. There were some epic battles and ones for all to remember. Great season Jefferson County girls!