Cumberland Co @ Siegel

Region 4AA Tournament  

43 members have voted

1. 1. Region 4AA Tournament

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Rod has learned ALOT from the success that Brandon has had this year by the style of game he plays.  Rod was out there tenacious on D getting the boards good from outside and taking it strong to the hole.  Couldnt ask for anything more from him

825608717[/snapback]

yea rod could have probably gotten a "player of the game" award the way he played tonight.... he deffinetely stood out.

Siegel played it's most complete game of the season tonight against a very outmanned CC team. How they made it this far is a complete mystery to me. I guess when the number one seeds are eliminated, anything can happen. It looked like Richie Cunningham, Potsy, and Ralph out there. My props to the guy from CC playing in the cast. And he made a lay up! That's some guts. Siegel has to get a little less aggressive when controlling the ball. I saw at least 4 charges. I don't know if that's typical Siegel ball, but in a state game, they'll need those 4 possessions.

The Nation was hoppin', so much so that my 6 year old son, who was witnessing his first Siegel game, wanted to play with the "crazy kids". I told him that they would let him crowd surf, but he declined. Actually, I was afraid that some in the Nation, donned in war paint, might eat him or sacrifice him to the gods.

Edited by ccalum

Siegel did play very well tonight...i was impressed with their all around team play and their willingness to play defense the first quarter, then they slacked off a little but not much...6 points in the first quarter is incredible for someone to be held to...they held Cumby in CHECK and i do mean in CHECK...everywhere he went he had a nice hand in his face and was hawked all over the floor by various defenders...tonight was the best I have seen Siegel play and they represented our district very well and I hope they will continue to...

good game siegel and good luck in the state tourney. you guys have an awesome fan base and a very talented team. as for the game...

you guys just overmatched us tonight and with cumby being that sick(50% at best) we just couldn't get it together. i knew this was gonna be bad for him when he got blew by on the first play of the game. anyways, good luck to siegel in the state tourney and congratulations to the JETS for a good season and on getting to the sub-state for only the 5th time in school history

hmm lets see I think we scored about 47 points :P

ccalum...about the charges, I think that was just a case of getting out and running so much that they didnt make the pass when they needed to and just in a hurry.

We only sacrifice the lil girls...your son would be in safe hands...sort of :P

I think Cumby could have been at 200% and it wouldn't have mattered last night... Siegel wasn't going to be stopped

Siegel played it's most complete game of the season tonight against a very outmanned CC team. How they made it this far is a complete mystery to me. I guess when the number one seeds are eliminated, anything can happen. It looked like Richie Cunningham, Potsy, and Ralph out there. My props to the guy from CC playing in the cast. And he made a lay up! That's some guts. Siegel has to get a little less aggressive when controlling the ball. I saw at least 4 charges. I don't know if that's typical Siegel ball, but in a state game, they'll need those 4 possessions.

The Nation was hoppin', so much so that my 6 year old son, who was witnessing his first Siegel game, wanted to play with the "crazy kids". I told him that they would let him crowd surf, but he declined. Actually, I was afraid that some in the Nation, donned in war paint, might eat him or sacrifice him to the gods.

825608819[/snapback]

the nation has never had a sacrifice....haha

• 2 weeks later...