Oliver Springs Moves to A

OS91

Thanks Regal

Her family bloodline is a special one that has a passioin for basketball.  Her dad was a pretty good player at Norwood Junior high school too.

825607402[/snapback]

No offense to dear ole Buddy, never seen him play. He is a GREAT GUY WITH PASSION!

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Football is in a different classification system.  Their classification does not affect the other sports.  If they would have stayed in AA so would all the other sports.  It is in the rest of the schools best interest.  I doubt that Jim Brown would have moved down if he could have stayed up.  I also doubt he will do any schedule dodging of any AA teams that he is playing right now.

825607529[/snapback]

Thanks for the correction.

Welcome back OZ, you been gone too long. Time to renew some of those old rivalries. No matter who wins or loses, the gates are great. Show me the money.

825607667[/snapback]

I'm guessing, OZ IS GLAD TO BE BACK!!!

4aa COACH'S HAVE A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER!! (Loooosers)

Can you believe they would award the COACH of THE DISTRICT to a coach that finishes 3rd or 4th place of their district?

Competition in 4A is better than 4AA!

WE CAN SHOW THE MONEY!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO THE JACKETS @ THE BORO!!!

Edited by 32OZCAT

I'm guessing, OZ IS GLAD TO BE BACK!!!

4aa COACH'S HAVE A CHIP ON THEIR SHOULDER!! (loosers)

Can you believe they would award the COACH of THE DISTRICT to a coach that finishes 3rd or 4th place of their district? 

Competition in 4A is better than 4AA!

WE CAN SHOW THE MONEY!!!!!!!

GOOD LUCK TO THE JACKETS @ THE BORO!!!

825607686[/snapback]

District 4A Coach of the Year was Jeff Allen of Rockwood. They finished 4th in the district. He was the most deserving. Coach of the Year is about doing the best you can with what you've got. He maximized his talent level. Perhaps 4AA's Coach of the Year did the same.

District 4A Coach of the Year was Jeff Allen of Rockwood. They finished 4th in the district. He was the most deserving. Coach of the Year is about doing the best you can with what you've got. He maximized his talent level. Perhaps 4AA's Coach of the Year did the same.

825607720[/snapback]

That maybe true but what does that say for the coach's that finished @ the top.

What they had better teams and did less with them?

Edited by 32OZCAT

That maybe true but what does that say for the coach's that finished @ the top.

What they had better teams and did less with them?

825607730[/snapback]

I don't think it says anything for the caoches at the top. I think this team had one senior and the rest were juniors and sophomores. The same could be said with Oneida and Coalfield with both of them losing just one senior this year as well, but who knows. I'm pretty sure the coaches picked these awards so maybe that just shows that Allen deserved some respect.

I don't think it says anything for the caoches at the top. I think this team had one senior and the rest were juniors and sophomores. The same could be said with Oneida and Coalfield with both of them losing just one senior this year as well, but who knows. I'm pretty sure the coaches picked these awards so maybe that just shows that Allen deserved some respect.

825607887[/snapback]

I'm not saying Allen didn't deserve respect, I'm saying WRIGHT deserved RESPECT in AA. Go back and read earlier post I made.

In AA most of the Coach's thought OZ didn't have a prayer, since they lost one particular Senior. Coach Wright & Team proved them wrong.

Edited by 32OZCAT

Regal, do you need help from your buddy root-toot?  I assumed you could handle a Single A fan by yourself. :) Don't get your dipstick in a wad, remember you've got that 6'7" amazon woman on your side.  Scared?!?!  Heck, welcome to small ball buddy!  I guess you've had your fill of LA! :P I'm sure you think the girls at JC are God's gift to you, but other people in other areas think the same thing about their programs, too.  So unless the girls at JC put their uniforms on a specifical different way or they wear capes, I'd say there is very little to be scared of!

thumb Kaz thumb

825607308[/snapback]

I have not had the opportunity to see the Oliver Springs teams play (Sr. or Jr. High) but I have talked to someone that has and have been assured that they have an excellent team and that they have a young star in the making. AND I feel sure that if you check out the Jackson County Report you will find basically the same news. I am sure that if you ask any Jackson County fan, player or Coach that they will tell you that moving to single A (or being moved) is NOT going to be a piece of cake but I will GUARANTEE you that they are not SCARED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GOOD LUCK

Edited by rootintootin4