Oliver Springs Moves to A

OS91

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With winning over over 120 games, 4 Disctrict Champs, 3 sub states, 2 state tourney appeareances, and 1 semifinal game in the last four years, Oliver Springs's tradition rich basketball program takes a step down to Single A

When you consider Oliver Spring's youth and Middle school talent, the following three years could easily become an encore or even better- State Championships.

With Freshman and Sophomore players like Smith, Barger, Lankford, and others then you take into account a star in the making in Kayla Christopher who has led her middle school teams to a 66-1 record the last three seasons along with other great talent, and OS looks stacked for the next four years.

Don't be surprised if OS wins 30 games the following 4 seasons.

The Lady Cat program doesnt rebuild, it reloads.....

825604784[/snapback]

Don't forget about that little bitty school over in South Fentress(I think they call it Clarkrange or something like that) :( . I believe that their Middle school has only lost 3 games in two years. They might also be reloading, So if Jackson Co. or OS thinks it will be a walk in the park, they may get walked to the woodshed instead. All three should be very good teams, and all three should be in the state for several years to come. Just hope you don't have to meet either in the first round. Good luck to all three programs.

Edited by options86

Don't forget about that little bitty school over in South Fentress(I think they call it Clarkrange or something like that) :( . I believe that their Middle school has only lost 3 games in two years. They might also be reloading, So if Jackson Co. or OS thinks it will be a walk in the park, they may get walked to the woodshed instead. All three should be very good teams, and all three should be in the state for several years to come. Just hope you don't have to meet either in the first round. Good luck to all three programs.

825608396[/snapback]

[/quote

JC and Clarkrange wont be able to meet till the finals of state, they are in the same district next year. :) wow that stinks for the rest of them. :D

Don't forget about that little bitty school over in South Fentress(I think they call it Clarkrange or something like that) :( .  I believe that their Middle school has only lost 3 games in two years.  They might also be reloading, So if Jackson Co. or OS thinks it will be a walk in the park, they may get walked to the woodshed instead.  All three should be very good teams, and all three should be in the state for several years to come.  Just hope you don't have to meet either in the first round.  Good luck to all three programs.

825608396[/snapback]

Heck who could forget you guys? Shoot ya'll started the game. Show me the quote that A ball was going to be a Walk in the Park.

Back in the 70's A ball was better than any AA or AAA. Looks like that's exactly where it's headed again.

Heck who could forget you guys?  Shoot ya'll started the game.  Show me the quote that A ball was going to be a Walk in the Park.

Back in the 70's A ball was better than any AA or AAA.  Looks like that's exactly where it's headed again.

825608456[/snapback]

Be careful there, you are going to tell your age :D

Be careful there, you are going to tell your age :D

825608496[/snapback]

I'm still younger than you!!! LOL

You were and are my favorite JC Fan!

By the way, you owe me a pin! The last pin I got from you was the threepeat.

I need the sixpeat pin! Long time no see!!!

Edited by 32OZCAT

JC and Clarkrange wont be able to meet till the finals of state, they are in the same district next year.  wow that stinks for the rest of them.

That's what I heard Sunday. I hate that!!!

825608565[/snapback]

It's not fair, just not fair!!

I was hoping to hear them cry all next year about being the best from the best region and how the best gets put out by the best!! LOL

You two teams got it made!!