JCS -vs- Trenton

Wang15

JCS gets someone on Doaks that keeps him out of the lane and keeps him shooting mid to long range jumpers then they wont have to worry bout him hurting them but easier said than done though cause they got that other player his number is 42 i think hes another big body down low to watch out for too so matchups will probably be a major key in this one. But i will go with JCS by 3

This game is going to be interesting to see. JCS beat a West Carroll team that just didn't show up and held their own against Middleton. Peabody has really been playing well as of late with the return of Doaks and in his absence when everyone thought the Tide's season was over. They prevailed and finally got that first win against L.C. If Sisco keeps up the great coaching job he has done over the last three games and Doaks and company shows up tomorrow night I think Peabody will win. If you give JCS an inch though they will take a mile and the win on their way to the Boro'. Looking forward to a great game @ Peabody!! PHS by 6