Obion Co.vs Austin East

rebfan65

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, since Westview thru the district, it looks like Obion Co are the smart ones and they thru the region so they could be in this cupcake brackett.  Obion Co rolls and will be playing on Saturday in the 'Boro.

I hope we can get lucky and be there to play Obion Co, that would be good for West Tennessee basketball.

825607825[/snapback]

I HAVE TO GIVE YOU WEST TENN. FOLKS CREDIT,YOU DO BELIEVE IN YOUR TEAMS.SO I'M NOT MAD AT YOU FOR THE LACK OF KNOWLEGE ABOUT OUR EAST TENN. TEAMS.CUPCAKE,I'M NOT SO SURE ABOUT THAT.WE ENJOY READING AND COMMENTING ON CoachT BUT JUST TO TALK A LITTLE ABOUT THE UPCOMING GAME.WE HOPE TO ADVANCE AND WILL CHEER ON OUR GIRLS TO THE END.AS TO PUT DOWN A PROGRAM AS TO REFER THEM AS CUPCAKES WELL!!!!!!! THERE ARE A COUPLE OF OLD SAYINGS........"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR , YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT" AND "THATS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME". SEE YA WED.

I HAVE TO GIVE YOU WEST TENN. FOLKS CREDIT,YOU DO BELIEVE IN YOUR TEAMS.SO I'M NOT MAD AT YOU FOR THE LACK OF KNOWLEGE ABOUT OUR EAST TENN. TEAMS.CUPCAKE,I'M NOT SO SURE ABOUT THAT.WE ENJOY READING AND COMMENTING ON CoachT BUT JUST TO TALK A LITTLE ABOUT THE UPCOMING GAME.WE HOPE TO ADVANCE AND WILL CHEER ON OUR GIRLS TO THE END.AS TO PUT DOWN A PROGRAM AS TO REFER THEM AS CUPCAKES WELL!!!!!!! THERE ARE A COUPLE OF OLD SAYINGS........"BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU ASK FOR , YOU JUST MIGHT GET IT" AND "THATS WHY THEY PLAY THE GAME". SEE YA  WED.

825607867[/snapback]

Just like UC's boys had a cupcake game against Ripley? I'm still a little sore about that game, but it's time to move on. I hope my gals from OC take em down Wed. and keep advancin.

Don't worry about them Splains, they're living in the past.  They know the present is a very scary!! Let's GO AE, gain that respect!!!

Splains, you going to the game tonight?

825607472[/snapback]

Don't forget though...Union City is IN Obion County...A-E lost to Union City in the 97 semis and Lost To Union City THIS year over in Missouri...Boys games of course...But still teams from Obion County seem to like playing the program at Austin East.... thumb

Obion Central just got back from MEMPHIS and WON.....They are not going to be scared of playing A-E..... :P